• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren E is there a time on rule?

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So If I wanted to run tren e for say 12-16 weeks would it be completely dependent on how bad the sides are how and long I can deal with it?

Is there an actual time frame to go by?

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Nope. Just depends on how long you want to run it. It's hard on lipids so I keep mine no longer than 14 weeks and take long breaks in between nandrolone cycles.

Most important question, how much do you plan on running per week?

I pussed out after 2 weeks....

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Most important question, how much do you plan on running per week?
I was going to start with 300-400mg a week and go from there.
Also going to run deca at 300-400 a week for sure all the way through cycle for supposed therapeutic benefits.

God bless you all. 6 weeks 100ed and I'm fucking over it.

Tren E at 400mg a week is fine I like to run it for 10-12 weeks. I always run Deca with it usually at a lower does just for joints. Sometimes I do High Test sometimes I do low Test either way Tren is beast when it comes to gear.
For you what changes when dosing test high and low?

Lol, 300-400 of deca is a blast for me.
Well I still have 3 vials of gamma deca. Mine as well use it up

Get some Masteron for that mix. You will love it much much more....
What would mast contribute to the mix?

IML Gear Cream!
Never run tren without mast. It just smooths it out. It's like rum and coke.

Gamma is good shit, High Test gave me a little more sides, the anxiety sucks that's really the only side I don't like the rest are a walk in the park.

Low test seemed to have less sides but I also run a shit ton of Proviron while I run tren so that always helps. Either or Tren E is well worth it in my book bro.

Have fun.
Thanks bro

Your Hair falling out...
Help it fall out? Or have it not fall out?... lol. Guess ill find out

Help it fall out, Cause Acne ect. Eat Proviron instead. Mast is an over priced steroid that doesn't do much unless you are 180 pounds looking to look tiny and such.
10-4 bro.. ill check it out. Thank you

100mg eod for 20 weeks. Tren ant shit.

Eat Proviron instead. Mast is an over priced steroid that doesn't do much unless you are 180 pounds looking to look tiny and such.

I haven't run proviron with Tren but I did run Mast and I disagree with the above statement

Help it fall out, Cause Acne ect. Eat Proviron instead. Mast is an over priced steroid that doesn't do much unless you are 180 pounds looking to look tiny and such.
That's bro science and couldn't be further from the truth. Mast is a great addition to any cycle.

That's bro science and couldn't be further from the truth. Mast is a great addition to any cycle.
What would an average dosing schedule look like?

Get Shredded!

Couldn't agree more. All dht derived steroids have an effect on hair follicles, so that also includes proviron. Proviron and mast are nearly identical in their chemical make up so saying to run proviron over mast because of acne and hair loss is a contradiction. They both produce the exact same side effects. If mpb does not run in your family then you'll have no issue. Yes you will see more hair falling out on your pillow, in the shower or wherever but you will not notice thinning at all. I've been running mast and proviron for quite a few years now in every single cycle some lasting 20 weeks and noticed nothing with my hair. I'm also not prone to acne and never get any no matter what compound I run or dose I use.

400mg a week is what I ran.
Thanks brother.

Soon ill have some sort of cycle in my hands... right now im just piecing it all together.
Planned cycle is:
Test c
Deca
Tren
Dbol/Drol
Mast

Ill figure it out soon. Still have a month before my blast.

Any idea what doses your going to run of each compound? Starting all at the same time? Total cycle length? Are your goal to bulk, cut fat, or recomp?

As far as time to run tren, how long can you handle, bruv? LOL. JK, I'd say 6-10 with weeks if you don't get crazy with the dose.

I also recommend mast with the tren. Not a huge amount. 300-400/week. That whole under 10% or it's not effective line is BS. It is still exuding it's effects, helping combat estro side is one of them.

If it were me, with the line up you already have, I'd suggest dropping the drol/dbol. Especially dbol, with all it's E2 conversion. That is just me. But considering tren and deca in there, with some mast. Do you really need an oral? This is your choice, just food for thought.

Do you have caber or prami on hand? And your AI of choice?

Test cyp 250-300mg ew 1-20
Deca 300-400 ew 1-18
Tren E 400-? ew 1-?
Mast 300-400 ew 1-20
Dbol/drol kicker 1-6 weeks

Looking to gain as much mass as possible.

Dosing may change with tren and test depending on my bodys reactions.

Ai will be exemestane
Prolactin inhibitor will be prami
Any idea what doses your going to run of each compound? Starting all at the same time? Total cycle length? Are your goal to bulk, cut fat, or recomp?

As far as time to run tren, how long can you handle, bruv? LOL. JK, I'd say 6-10 with weeks if you don't get crazy with the dose.

I also recommend mast with the tren. Not a huge amount. 300-400/week. That whole under 10% or it's not effective line is BS. It is still exuding it's effects, helping combat estro side is one of them.

If it were me, with the line up you already have, I'd suggest dropping the drol/dbol. Especially dbol, with all it's E2 conversion. That is just me. But considering tren and deca in there, with some mast. Do you really need an oral? This is your choice, just food for thought.

Do you have caber or prami on hand? And your AI of choice?

This is incorrect

Test cyp 250-300mg ew 1-20
Deca 300-400 ew 1-18
Tren E 400-? ew 1-?
Mast 300-400 ew 1-20
Dbol/drol kicker 1-6 weeks

Looking to gain as much mass as possible.

Dosing may change with tren and test depending on my bodys reactions.

Ai will be exemestane
Prolactin inhibitor will be prami

if you want mass just up the deca and test, just my opinion

if you want mass just up the deca and test, just my opinion
I pushed deca up to 600mg ew last cycle and was getting around 3-5 nose bleeds a day... so not doing that again.

I pushed deca up to 600mg ew last cycle and was getting around 3-5 nose bleeds a day... so not doing that again.

you sure thats deca? that sounds like dbol

- - - Updated - - -

and 600mg deca isnt much

you sure thats deca? that sounds like dbol
Could be deca as your blood will thicken with higher RBC, Hema and Hemo. Hell, test alone will shot your BP up.

Oh and to add, that is pretty fucking dangerous situation to be in having several nose bleeds a day.

Back