• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

hgh serum level

bigmarc44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is 16 ng considered a good or bad ugh serum level? Fellow bodybuilders,please give good informative serious answers please...when it comes to hgh,there are always questions about it....

Please describe test protocol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys will definitely need more info than that bro to give you a serious answer and not be smart asses. How long was you running? Test protocol is must like stated above? Did you test igf levels? How much was you using? Did you know your levels prior? For some that number could be good depending on baseline levels before hand? Most would shoot for something little hire but that's following everything perfectly. Many factors your missing.

Need more info as to when the test was done and your protocol. easy to answer once you put all this down.

How can you ask that question and leave out all the details?

Come on man!

Let me change the question here..has anyone ever tried Chinese generic hgh? they don't have real jintropin,riptropin,hygetropin only copies. Has anyone ever tried this hgh from china? If so, did you do an igf test using the protocol that people on here suggest to use.. If so, what were the results?

Brother there are a ton of "knock off" HGH. If you're venturing into the HGH game you need to be ready to spend some money. There are "cheaper" versions but don't go bargain hunting man. Cheap junk end up being more expensive than buying correct the first time around. There are some good sponsors on here with good tested HGH. ( I might be one of them....) do your home work and spend your money wisely.

Back