• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is there a penis hiding under that skirt?

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who cares, I'd have a look...
98b846ba3c61d2dcc09fdfd2b5ab32f3.jpg

dbf07f370eb3f6c639a5ba62e69447c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I bet her clitoris is at least 3 inches. ..

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

You focks are scared, I'd give her the most disappointing 30 sec of her life, she's sweet!

Shes one manly chick ....cant dick down a woman that looks like an angry black man ..:coffee:

Id fuck her. Or I mean I would let her fuck me?

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Id love to fuck her. Little side information. She once had a surprise drug test at her house.. When they showed up... She locked her self in her panic room.. I think some ones juicin.. haha

I think those are 17 inch arms... More impressive are the forearms. As far as "hitting it" Black women can be extremely receptive to a white man in bed for some reason. It's like YOU are the trophy...

Does anyone think she is using enhancement drugs...??

I mean how do we really know. Lance Armstrong used for years and denied it. That can't just be good genetics.

How does everyone think she would stack up against the male tennis champs? She's built better than most if not all of them. I think the natural T drive would tilt favor to the men. Barely.

Back