• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HCG amps

ProjectSwole

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have three 5000IU amps, each with 1ml bacterial water. the plan is to run it on cycle until my last test injection, at 1000IU each week in two injections. Ive been trying to research the injection process and how to prepare the amps but I'm struggling to find any solid information with the amps.

Am I right in saying,

- I need to swab and then snap the necks of the amps, inject the 1ml of liquid with a filter needle into the powder, which will give me 5000IU to 1ml.

- then could I preload 10 syringes with 0.1ml HCG, which would be 500IU per syringe and store in the fridge?

- Pin IM with 25g 1.5inch needle in the glutes, should I wait for the liquid to warm back to room temperature before pinning?

Or do I need to buy a 10ml vial from somewhere and transfer the liquid into a vial?

any information or videos that you could point me in the right direction with? I'm all for doing my own research just need a bit of guidance.

Almost.

You don't need to use a filter needle to inject the BAC water into the amps. The filter needle is used when drawing the mixed hCG out. It's to filter out any bits of glass that may have fallen in when breaking the ampule.

Then just backfill some insulin syringes with .1ml each and store them in the fridge. No need to let them get to room temp prior to injecting. There's no need to use a 1.5" needle to the glute for hCG. An insulin syringe subQ in your belly fat is perfect. That's how most people do it.

Or I guess you could do it this way too. Just adjust your volume/concentration as necessary:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IkE6YCKzetY

Last edited:
Cheers H&L, nice clear video there thanks for clearing a few bits for me. I read that once the HCG has been diluted it would last Upton 30days refrigerated. If I preload 10pins then that would be 5 weeks worth, will the last two shots be useless?

Cheers H&L, nice clear video there thanks for clearing a few bits for me. I read that once the HCG has been diluted it would last Upton 30days refrigerated. If I preload 10pins then that would be 5 weeks worth, will the last two shots be useless?

Nah they'll be fine. Perhaps they'd lose a tiny bit of potency, but nothing noticeable.

If you wanted to you could store them in a tupperware container in the freezer instead. They'll last for many months in there. You'd just have to pull one out about 15 minutes prior to using it so it can thaw out. I do it all the time.

Cool thanks, is 0.1 ml/500IU sub q injection the best dilution to make it as if I buy a vial? Or should I dilute it further?

The filter needle is used when drawing the mixed hCG out. It's to filter out any bits of glass that may have fallen in when breaking the ampule.
I've never used a filter and never even heard of this. Is everybody doing this? Do you do this with steroid ampoules?

Cool thanks, is 0.1 ml/500IU sub q injection the best dilution to make it as if I buy a vial? Or should I dilute it further?

Personally I like a concentration of 1,000IU/ml for ease of measurement. I'm usually dosing in amounts less than 500IU, so it's easier with a lower concentration. It's still a very small volume to inject.

Its really a matter of preference, but to be truly accurate a lower concentration is a better option.

I've never used a filter and never even heard of this. Is everybody doing this? Do you do this with steroid ampoules?

A lot of guys don't do it, but it's definitely best practice. Realistically there's a pretty low risk by ​not using a filter straw/needle, especially for subQ injections, but it's still best practice. No reason to take any chances.

Filter straws/needles are used by any responsible healthcare provider. Only makes sense for steroid users to do it too.

I don't use ampules outside of my work, but I always use a filter before drawing a medication that I'm giving to a patient. I've never seen anybody not do it at work.

A lot of guys don't do it, but it's definitely best practice. Realistically there's a pretty low risk by ​not using a filter straw/needle, especially for subQ injections, but it's still best practice. No reason to take any chances.

Filter straws/needles are used by any responsible healthcare provider. Only makes sense for steroid users to do it too.

I don't use ampules outside of my work, but I always use a filter before drawing a medication that I'm giving to a patient. I've never seen anybody not do it at work.
I had no idea. Thanks for the teaching moment!

Back