• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DO NOT loan friends money! fuckin bastards

Gmoney

Registered
Reaction score
Anywhere the ducks are bombing and the turkeys are
Get Shredded!
Bud comes to me and says"hey g I need 1000 bucks so I can put a down payment on some land. He has a great job with the state so I said no big deal, well this was back in march and I haven't seen a dime and he had the nerve to tell me he just paid 600 bucks for a damn dog! I hit the fuckin roof and told him I was gonna roll his fat ass if I don't get my money in 2 weeks...I swear I'll snatch the AC outa the house and get the damn dog! I hope yall got better friends than I got!

best money you ever spent.

don't hurt the dog.

He has a great job with the state

highest-paying-dirty-job-1.jpg

Don't hurt the dog. Eviscerate the deadbeat

Hahaha I won't hurt the dog! That sucker is beautiful! Man it just sux, he just shot me a line of bullshit and what he doesn't know is I know a guy that sells him meth so I see where my money is goin and I'm sure I'm not getting it back

(I know a guy that sells him meth) and you thought loaning him a grand was a good idea.

Bud comes to me and says"hey g I need 1000 bucks so I can put a down payment on some land. He has a great job with the state so I said no big deal, well this was back in march and I haven't seen a dime and he had the nerve to tell me he just paid 600 bucks for a damn dog! I hit the fuckin roof and told him I was gonna roll his fat ass if I don't get my money in 2 weeks...I swear I'll snatch the AC outa the house and get the damn dog! I hope yall got better friends than I got!

lol, mother fucker! Damn some people. I would have snapped to bro, bitch braggin about his dog.. Fuck no nigga! You did the right thing.. Now get your money and drop that ho ass bitch.

tumblr_mqg6azxfY91rfbf9jo4_250.gif

Rule #1: Nobody will fuck you quicker than family. "Aww come on man, blood is thicker than water..." it may be, but water sure washes your blood off the floor.

I've loaned people small amounts of money knowing full well I'll never see it again, only desiring never to see that PERSON again.

yep t

(I know a guy that sells him meth) and you thought loaning him a grand was a good idea.

This meth thing just came to my attention...I promise u if I had known about it he wouldn't have gotten shit from me! Its hard to believe a 320# prison guard is doing that shit....word gets around quick in this small town...I ain't sayin shit about the crank, I'm not that kinda person but like I said he has 2 weeks to pay me back or I'm gonna make a ton of problems for his ass

IML Gear Cream!
lol, mother fucker! Damn some people. I would have snapped to bro, bitch braggin about his dog.. Fuck no nigga! You did the right thing.. Now get your money and drop that ho ass bitch.

tumblr_mqg6azxfY91rfbf9jo4_250.gif

I agree dude...I've been more than patient with his ass...I came unglued when he bragged about the dog...its like shit dude are u seriously telling me this right now?

Most of the time when someone owes me like that I just take as much of their shit as I need plus interest to balance out what they owe and then if they ever pay I'll give them there shit back its simple. You need to go into loaning someone money with that mind set no matter who it is. Only rule to follow is don't ever loan anyone money who don't have at least double what you loan in assets. So when they don't pay they understand ahead of time why you filling your truck up with all their shit. Long story short that would be my kids dog now plus whatever else he has thats worth at least another $1000. Oh and by the way in this case the dog is interest cause I'm not taking it away from my kids. If he did come with my money I would give him rest of his shit worth $1000 I took and tell him he's lucky I know him now get the fuck out my yard before you drinking protein shakes threw a straw with your jaw wired shut. This is me being as nice as I could possibly be.

I agree dude...I've been more than patient with his ass...I came unglued when he bragged about the dog...its like shit dude are u seriously telling me this right now?

I cant let people barrow money.. Come time to pay up.. I don't care if it's 5 dollars. That's all I think about when I see that person till I get my money. Shit ant healthy. Now I give money. You want to barrow something? I'd say how good does your girl suck dick..

I cant let people barrow money.. Come time to pay up.. I don't care if it's 5 dollars. That's all I think about when I see that person till I get my money. Shit ant healthy. Now I give money. You want to barrow something? I'd say how good does your girl suck dick..
Lol dude that's awesome. Well in this case its good to have friends like his. I promise you a meth head will have his ol lady sucking dick so good she could pull a baseball threw a shop vac. Shit for some meth that bitch could put hoover out of business.

Rule #1: Nobody will fuck you quicker than family. "Aww come on man, blood is thicker than water..." it may be, but water sure washes your blood off the floor.

I've loaned people small amounts of money knowing full well I'll never see it again, only desiring never to see that PERSON again.
Absolutey !! my grandpop said same thing sometimes its better not to get paid back lolz......

This meth thing just came to my attention...I promise u if I had known about it he wouldn't have gotten shit from me! Its hard to believe a 320# prison guard is doing that shit....word gets around quick in this small town...I ain't sayin shit about the crank, I'm not that kinda person but like I said he has 2 weeks to pay me back or I'm gonna make a ton of problems for his ass

were do you thnk the inmates get it..

Ill buy the dog

Why wasn't some form of collateral held when the transaction took place? Everybody has something, even if it's just your fave teddy bear. Especially if it's your fave teddy bear because I know you're always gonna have Buttons on your mind and that incentive may just make you pay ME before you go get a dog or high or even just a fucking ice cream cone.

Sounds like you got a new dog and he owes you $400.

Get Shredded!
Sounds like you got a new dog and he owes you $400.
Meth dogs are at least 1/2 price pending breed,,,mental state and malnutrition...+ you have to -$100 for every mth past 8wks it is....

This is big true ^^^^^ unlisted would b a great daddy to the puppy
Not sure im ready yet...had the craziest dream about mine i just had to put down

Woke up in tears..not being able to decipher it was a dream or reality

And for the OP as twisteds gramps said sometimes you dont want the money back , its the cheapest way to get rid of someone...pending your investment of course..

Poirot's rules of loaning money.

1) don't ever expect it back, write it off as a gift
2) if I do loan money, I get collateral, usually guns, gold or vehicle titles

Now go throat punch that fuck and let him know another one is coming in a week unless you are flush....oh, charge a vig too.

As someone who used to sell meth, and consistently had people owing me small amounts of money (never trusted big transactions), tell him to pay you or you will fuck up his world. When he doesn't pay call the cops, get him busted with meth and sent to jail. Now he's in jail, Rob his house for enough to cover $1000 plus some for your troubles and your next part of the plan. Next part of the plan, once he's out of jail offer money or drugs to another meth head if they fuck him up for you, only pay after the assault had taken place.

This method is tried and true.

As someone who used to sell meth, and consistently had people owing me small amounts of money (never trusted big transactions), tell him to pay you or you will fuck up his world. When he doesn't pay call the cops, get him busted with meth and sent to jail. Now he's in jail, Rob his house for enough to cover $1000 plus some for your troubles and your next part of the plan. Next part of the plan, once he's out of jail offer money or drugs to another meth head if they fuck him up for you, only pay after the assault had taken place.

That's some dirty shit.. sometimes you have to get a little dirty tho..

Crazy how certain drugs circulate only in certain areas. Crack n heroin is huge in my city. Go north or south 60 miles and its shake n bake township.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Honestly now that I'm for the most away from that life I don't mind saying from exp all of this is true. Only thing I wasn't ever into was calling police and getting people popped it could of easily happened to me. Besides I make my laws and that's the only laws that matter. And when someone breaks them I delt with it. More people should live by that rule especially with everyone hating on cops now and days for doing there job safely. Stupid fuks get mad when when cops shoot someone for not listening but same people pissed at police will be calling them when someone is breaking in their house. Would be real easy for me to put 1 bullet in their head burry them in back yard and go back to sleep. Now that's how I say fuk the cops.

Crazy how certain drugs circulate only in certain areas. Crack n heroin is huge in my city. Go north or south 60 miles and its shake n bake township.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Every drug circulates threw every area. They go threw stages of popularity. But its only popular by availability. When I first got in game by me it was weed than x.. from that went to pills and coke.. when it got to meth shit got real fuking crazy. When it comes to meth there is no such thing as friends, family, or even life nothing matters. I had to get away best choice ever made. After meth fizzled out a little its now heroin.

Back