• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ever eaten a meal through a straw?

huewutm8

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
been dealing with some intense pain for about a year, comes in waves... turns out i have a condition called tn. during the episodes i cant really talk, eating is brutal, brushing my teeth is brutal... washing my face is near impossible. im begining to lose weight. its 2 am and im working on my 4th meal, im supposed to have 5 but fuck it, ill be drinking a shake before bed. ive been working on this meal for about an hour and a half, 250g chicken, rice and broccoli. i still have a handful of rice im considering throwing out. the pain is fuckin insane. dealing with insurance issues trying to see my doc about whats next. prescription options blow and the surgery is risky, just as many people come out worse or the same as it helps. tn is considered to be the most painful of the chronic diseases. and as much as im toughing out, the brushing and eating really are almost to much. i need to figure a way i can get my meals down. cant imagine anyone here has delt with tn, but even a broken jaw or something that has kept you from eating, any tips??

these-sweet-trannies-got-huge-cocks-229601.jpeg

No but I have to get my front tooth pulled next wed,Fucking pissed.I'm sure I'll have a shitty time eating right with ya

You can blend protien shakes In a blender with whole oats. There is your protien and carbs right there and you can drink it through a straw as long as its thin enough.

You can add milk/water to get the right consistency, try to make it fit your macros the best you can.

For more complete protien other than powders, you can buy fat free whole Greek yogurt. It will blend nicely with any flavor protien you like, or a combination of fruits, flax seeds, or even sunflower for fats.

I used to make green smoothies all the time. Tons of whole collard greens, kale leafs, blueberries, cucumbers literally anything you like just balance it with good tasting fruits like bananas and pineapples. Soy too, if you eat soy but I don't.

Get creative...

You might even be able to blend up some beans and tuna and make chilli, I've done it. Its good with hotsauce but it would be harder to drink but easy to chew.

My normal breakfast is a shake. This might be hard to get thru a straw without thinning it with a little water tho.

8 oz liquid egg whites
3/4 cup oats (dry measurement)
4-6 oz vanilla greek yogurt
1 scoop protein powder
3-4 tbs crunchy peanut butter
4 oz whole milk
2 tsp honey
Then I'll add bcaa's, creatine, and glutamine.
I put all this in a personal size blender with a to go cup. It just barely fits in the cup tho. It's quick and easy to make and tastes really good.
It might not be as thick if you used creamy pb instead but I haven't tried it that way

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Some of these ideas sound great and all use it but this isn't something that goes away. I have small remission periods but essentially I'm going to have to learn to deal with this for the rest of my life more than likely. Yogurt and protein powders won't do it forever so I'm looking at more than likely curing all my meals chicken potatoes rice broccoli.... I feel a bit defeated but I'm not going to let my diet and routine suffer

I thought a thread about drinking food thru a straw had innuendos of violence. I was going to say "fuck with me and find out what it's like."

Trigeminal neuralgia is horrible for those that suffer from it. Do you have family history of multiple sclerosis, Bell's palsy, or any other neurological disorders? Treatment is marginal at best, short of complete nerve block which will leave you numb indefinitely. Benzodiazepines are next but run the downfalls of everything a controlled substance brings. Are you over 40?

Back