• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Naps

jp44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
On week 6 of a 10 week cycle of tren acy, test e, and prov from naps......my results are not what I was expecting to say the least......some hardness, some leaness, some vascularity.......On a scale from 1-10............4.5.........Ill finish out the cycle, but after that it's a medlab try.......still hoping to get that AY list sometime in the near future also.......but my next cycle won't start until March or April...........keep hitting them guys......

naps1......1ml of test e.....1ml of tren acy every M-TH.....proviron ed.......

Thats a pretty shitty lay out for tren ace.... Im guessing your lack luster results had more to do with other factors.

For reference I dont use Naps

what other factors are you referring to?
Probably the fact you injected tren ace on the same schedule as test enanthate. Ace esters should be pinned eod or ed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

maybe its not the gear. maybe its the way youve been taking it.

how would you guys suggest I pinned.......and is the enema comment a clue that naps is crap???......from what I read, M-TH, twice a week was recommended to keep levels as equal as possible.....any help is appreciated........

Every day, or every other day.
Most likely your diet though.

IML Gear Cream!
how would you guys suggest I pinned.......and is the enema comment a clue that naps is crap???......from what I read, M-TH, twice a week was recommended to keep levels as equal as possible.....any help is appreciated........
Please tell everyone where in the fuck you read that you should pin tren ace 2x a week? With test enanthate/cyp yes, tren ace no.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

You read wrong. Yes test e should be pinned twice a week. Tren A should be pinned at a minimum, every other day.

I have used naps. Tren is not a magical drug. Everything must be on point. ed or eod. been said a million times. How do you not know that bro? That's a simply google search.. Get that diet in check mane! The diet is the most important thing. I can not stress this enough. Eat Eat Eat!!! Clean Clean Clean!! If you want them gainzzzz bro. Come onnnn nowwww brahhhhhh.

My fault.....I will recheck cycle doses next time.....thanks for the kicks in the ass......

Back