• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle...help

Ellis54321

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am going to do my first cycle, I am 21 and I need to know if I'm doing this all right, I am doing 20mg dianabol for 5 week which I will be purchasing from www.steroidcentaluk.com does anyone know if this site is legit? I will be taking n2guard with this and then for the pct just nolvadex day1-60mg day2-11 40mg and 12-21 20mg. Could anyone tell me if this is a good cycle? Thanks

you seriously made four of these threads for you dbol cycle?? seriously?

- - - Updated - - -

you should go back and look I think you missed a couple sub forums..

No, wrong on all levels. Age , gear , pct, cycle . Should I post in the other 4 threads?

Last edited:
200.gif

Fucksake I didn't know did I? I thought they wouldbe different people to answer same question to get everyone's point of view and to get the info quicker didn't think I would get a bunch of gloyts on there period crying

I am going to do my first cycle, I am 21 and I need to know if I'm doing this all right, I am doing 20mg dianabol for 5 week which I will be purchasing from www.steroidcentaluk.com does anyone know if this site is legit? I will be taking n2guard with this and then for the pct just nolvadex day1-60mg day2-11 40mg and 12-21 20mg. Could anyone tell me if this is a good cycle? Thanks

U prolly should wait til u atleast hit puberty

Well if ya dont like injections there is a legit sight to buy pro hormones. My first cycle was methadrol! Love the shit! 30 pounds in a month! Mostly water weight but good stuff

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Fucksake I didn't know did I? I thought they wouldbe different people to answer same question to get everyone's point of view and to get the info quicker didn't think I would get a bunch of gloyts on there period crying

Its all one board. And how did you not know you made 4 threads? I mean hell after you typed the same thing more than once that should have been a clue

8a55f5edda293236264524c6fc244e4e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
What's the legit site for methadrol and would n2guard be good for all side affects and what would be a good pct for it?

What's the legit site for methadrol and would n2guard be good for all side affects and what would be a good pct for it?
Dude the troll is getting rediculous . You know damn good and well nobody uses that bullshit here .

How did I know no one uses it?? It's a steroid forum int it? Go take your face for a big shit

Correct fuktard this is a steroid forum . That gnc bullshit isn't steroids .

Dude you don't wanna listen when we've told you that what you wanna do is wrong. So whatever use what you want

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Black stone labs carries it or at least use 2. All the info you need to do any cycle is on this forum. Methadrol is way to dangerous for a first timer with no experience or knowledge to ai or serms.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Kid grow the fuck up and get you some protein bars and vitamins.

Back