PDA

View Full Version : Sarms

CMArnold51
09-01-2015, 11:34 PM
Whats everyones Opinion and Experience with SARMS.. I'm seeing more and more guys talking about them but not seeing many people with experience??

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Kronikmstrb8r
09-02-2015, 02:30 AM
I was on Osatrine and one other for a month and put on 10 pounds. Ostarine I do believe made me night blind at around 100mg a day.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

SuPpReSs
09-03-2015, 08:33 AM
I just started GW501516 yesterday and have to say I'm impressed with the feeling I get with it, felt like I could keep going non stop. Still early in my opinion for an actual review, I'll post back after a week or 2 with a better update.

CMArnold51
09-03-2015, 08:33 AM
Sounds good look forward to hearing the Update

onebigpump
09-03-2015, 01:34 PM
I just started GW501516 yesterday and have to say I'm impressed with the feeling I get with it, felt like I could keep going non stop. Still early in my opinion for an actual review, I'll post back after a week or 2 with a better update.
That's cardarine right? I was supposed to get some but the supp site I bought from sent me mk-677 instead cause they were out of stock. So I got a $67 product for $40 lol. I read its amazing for cardio and fat loss.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

SuPpReSs
09-03-2015, 05:01 PM
That's cardarine right? I was supposed to get some but the supp site I bought from sent me mk-677 instead cause they were out of stock. So I got a $67 product for $40 lol. I read its amazing for cardio and fat loss.

Yep, im going to run this at 10mg for a couple weeks then bump up to 20mg per day.

MidwestBeast
09-04-2015, 10:21 AM
Whats everyones Opinion and Experience with SARMS.. I'm seeing more and more guys talking about them but not seeing many people with experience??

They're great. A lot of stuff gets lumped in as a SARM that technically isn't, too, but there's a wide variety that work in a lot of great ways -- MK-2866 (OSTA), S4, MK-677, LGD, GW.

I was on Osatrine and one other for a month and put on 10 pounds. Ostarine I do believe made me night blind at around 100mg a day.

You used MK-2866 (OSTA) at 100mg/day?? That's nuts, man. Most I see it used at is like 25mg/day and many run it at 12.5-15mg/day and still get some really nice results.

Now I do know that S4 if ran too high or without days off can cause major vision issues. Supposed to be great for fat loss and I've still yet to use it because of fear with the vision sides (I have bad eyes to begin with).

GW is phenomenal. Absolutely love it for fat loss and endurance. I'm trying to see if I can get away just dosing it pre-basketball 2 days a week to still get advantages from it (I previously have only used it for a few weeks/months at a time at about 15-20mg/day).

I just got myself enough of a supply of MK-677 to run it for a long period of time and plan to get some blood work done to see what it does on GH levels. I'll post up whenever I do (it'll be a few months).

SuPpReSs
09-07-2015, 10:57 AM
6 days into the GW501516 and I can definitely feel the benefits, recovery time is faster and I am now pushing myself beyond my normal routine. This morning lifted heavy for a solid hour, chest, bicepts, tricepts and was completely amazed by the recovery time, felt like I could do it for another hour. I did notice the ability to continually lift heavy was more of a feeling than doing, instead of 10reps I dropped down to 3 reps toward the end of the hour. Took a 5 minute break and was back up to doing a quick 10 rep like I had yet to lift. Hoping the next few days yield even better results. After lifting I ran for 10minutes and felt great, this was running GW501516 @ 20mg. I am also in the middle of PCT and this stuff is keeping me going strong.

Unlisted
09-07-2015, 11:27 AM

Night blind?

ridethecliche
10-04-2015, 12:20 PM
I've used LGD and Osta from two different sources with good results. I do feel price is correlative with quality. I am using a third brand right now, just started. It is capsule versus the liquid. Very excited to see the difference, if any.

heavyiron
10-04-2015, 04:40 PM
I love Osta but now I think I'll run MK-677 for a while and see how it goes.