• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Www.basicstero.net is our new address!!!!

Typed the website in the trusted dealer search. It said no data for this new site

Hey basicstero I want to run a anavar cycle with your product because it's the only product you have that's not really logged or tested by a user. At least all the sites I have searched. Was wondering if you guys would be interested. I'll give a full log of everything.

Hey basicstero I want to run a anavar cycle with your product because it's the only product you have that's not really logged or tested by a user. At least all the sites I have searched. Was wondering if you guys would be interested. I'll give a full log of everything.

Be a man. Buy your own AAS. Don't ask for free gear.

I don't want free gear just want to know if they are interested. Wait did I mention anything free??? Can't even find that word...

I don't want free gear just want to know if they are interested. Wait did I mention anything free??? Can't even find that word...

You don't need permission to buy anavar and do a log!

So new people obviously aren't respected around here I guess
A lot of people come and go here. Usually respected opinions are from vets that are well known here. Stick around get to know people there are labs looking for loggers all the time.

So new people obviously aren't respected around here I guess

well... please understand correctly. New people and members are always welcome. If there are any question I will always help as fast and as much as I can.
But if I see someone, who signed up a couple of days ago and he asks for some sample to test.... this is not the best option. it could be easily myself for example and i could write an excellent review, which would be not just. Or it could be some of our competitors and leave a bad review... or it could be just someone who holds a syringe for the first time in his hand and even does not know, how he shall pin it. I do not know this...Also we have already had a give away of free samples and offer now a huge promo, where everyone can get free products worth 200$. So... we just dont provide free samples for newbies with less than a month history on the board. It is not about newbies in general.

Back