• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What the hell happened to the pics?

gdawg

Low Life
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The last couple days any pic I have posted is gone . I mean all of them. I have also notice others pics gone as well on other threads . People who use a photo upload app seem to be ok. I am also not able to upload from my pc , it says it uploads but nothing fucking uploads. Server issue or me not being really that good with a computer issue?

Ok I've been wanting to try one of the upload apps but I still don't understand why pics from months ago are gone.

Tapatalk is a forum browsing app for the phone. I never get on the pc. See look what I'm working with

3feaee161ca082d0de779a06a3cee3cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk why the pics are gone either. Maybe cleared the server for memory or safety who knows these are completely random guesses.

I like the full site plus if I can I like to use the pc . You need a charge . I downloaded TT a week or so ago just haven't used it yet.
Tapatalk is a forum browsing app for the phone. I never get on the pc. See look what I'm working with

3feaee161ca082d0de779a06a3cee3cc.jpg

I took them down to jerk off to
I can send more , by all means if it is helping carry on. I knew by posting in the pit I would get the necessary help or help if necessary . Win win

heymrwate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE said:
one of them is benzamphetim (spl) and I forget the name of the other

It was amazing 5 updates ago. Ever since then it's been downhill.

Hugh is the king of pics. What's up. Just looked at an AY lab thread and the dude was having the same problem. Is DJ done LHJOing this is mod territory. I pm'ed the cap'n but I know he's LHJOing

Talk to Progress. That guy is on the right track. Posts them up then the disappear. I found out that pics make you real easy to track down because the forum is wide open and Google searchable. Say you send a progress pic to a chick and post it on the board... Her BF steals her phone... Bam. There you are. If they have bitch tits you wind up being able to quiet the mess down but I think you see where I'm going with this...

Talk to Progress. That guy is on the right track. Posts them up then the disappear. I found out that pics make you real easy to track down because the forum is wide open and Google searchable. Say you send a progress pic to a chick and post it on the board... Her BF steals her phone... Bam. There you are. If they have bitch tits you wind up being able to quiet the mess down but I think you see where I'm going with this...
Roger , yea Progress schooled me In The art. Just all my old log pics come and go. I'm getting more board savy I may tiny pic yalls ass with my 40+ day cruise pics.

Back