• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I just snorted a couple rails of Kratom

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
10 minutes ago.... How long until my girl ask what the hell am I on? Plan on playing with those titties in about a hour.

20150828_194856_zps0wwhhysa.jpg

Possible to feel the affect already? Arms feel heavy and feel pretty chill.... Have Drake on blast.

That's pretty gnarly. I've snorted a lot of things, never Kratom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, I didn't snort it. Had some OJ with it.... now my girl wanted some Malibu for the OJ so headed to store. Our gf might be coming over now also. Should I not drink with Kratom?

Possible to feel the affect already? Arms feel heavy and feel pretty chill.... Have Drake on blast.

Good job. Your next mission is to plug some. Or have one of your titty girls do it for you.

Lol, I didn't snort it. Had some OJ with it.... now my girl wanted some Malibu for the OJ so headed to store. Our gf might be coming over now also. Should I not drink with Kratom?

For me it depends on the strain, Bali or Bali, RVT combo is best for me with regards to fooling around

Teach me your ways great one..

Your wife is hot, give her a couple drinks and she will like women. Seriously 80% of good looking women like women. Or will mess around after a couple glasses of wine. Just make sure she invites you in, don't invite yourself.

** shit my mind is playing games on me. I thought I saw skinnyguy post that lol Never seen your girl. ** Must be the Kratom lol

IML Gear Cream!
Your wife is hot, give her a couple drinks and she will like women. Seriously 80% of good looking women like women. Or will mess around after a couple glasses of wine. Just make sure she invites you in, don't invite yourself.

** shit my mind is playing games on me. I thought I saw skinnyguy post that lol Never seen your girl. ** Must be the Kratom lol

Some tips to live by here. I never posted photos of my girl. I should tho.. Nice little sexy asian. I have to try the wine thing on her. She has some friends I would like to put my twig in berries in.

Added 2 grams to this cocktail. Would I be an ass to say these chick's are dancing in my living room while I write this.

20150828_213735_zpsifximyyy.jpg

can your bros get a pic..

works great..yuo will be picking firm crusty booogers for days...oh with no addditional high....

Uggh Drake, really? I really wanna neg you but those boobs, they keep distracting me.

giphy.gif

Drake is soft as baby ass cheeks. He needs to wheel his as back to Nickelodeon.

Also try adult doses of krat or gtfo. Its not huffing AquaNet in grade school your a grown man. Do grown man doses for fucks sake

Last edited:
This niggas hard as fuck..

L34b8d6130000_1_14926.jpg

Drake is soft as baby ass cheeks. He needs to wheel his as back to Nickelodeon.

Also try adult doses of krat or gtfo. Its not huffing AquaNet in grade school your a grown man. Do grown man doses for fucks sake
:roflmao:

That's pretty gnarly. I've snorted a lot of things, never Kratom.

This...i guarantee you fucking murphed for about 10min them puked then bashed your head against the wall for trying ituploadfromtaptalk1440876390662.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Whew...now im kinda wishin you did so i could get some feedback

works great..yuo will be picking firm crusty booogers for days...oh with no addditional high....
Lol...i learned this with opiates....the waste of the drug ALMOST outways the great feeling of snorting roxys..

I just snorted 30 mg of ampethamine salts. Probably going to jerk off 1 to 7 times in the next hour.
Dj will be on the news shortly..

I just snorted 30 mg of ampethamine salts. Probably going to jerk off 1 to 7 times in the next hour.

Don't even get my started. Banging dope and jerking off is my fave past time. I'll beat my dick up and down the street for 4 days. Wishes it never met me.

The best is when ya shoot it and ya dont have to jerk it. Shit just leaks out on its own

The best is when ya shoot it and ya dont have to jerk it. Shit just leaks out on its own

I think that's related to "the stranger" somehow.

I think that's related to "the stranger" somehow.

The prostate i always called it..lol

Dear Progress I would be eternally grateful if you would leave photos up for at least 24 hours..... Thanks

Back