• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for a gayer forum

hightestfuel

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Suggestions for a more faggot forum than this place. "I can't handle my sexy wife getting attention", "My lady is out of town, and I think she wants a big dick grudge fucking I can't deliver" "Black men, MEXICANS, kittens with sharp claws scare me, lets deport them". "Cops only harass, rob, frame, beat, choke and/or shoot bad guys" (see also:blacks,Mexicans and sharp clawed kittens) "Guns need outlawed, they are more dangerous than fingernail clippers on an airplane" "I gotta huge cock, that's not why I'm being a whiney little bitch." "I had to put a bitch down a few times- come at me like a man, I'll fight you like a man"
No fucking wonder you're on steroids you getting sand kicked in your face, beta barely male- teenage girl eating disorder having pussies. Liquid courage in an injectable form, but won't overcome manginitis.

Hahahahahahaha, thanks man that made my day, lol

Suggestions for a more faggot forum than this place. "I can't handle my sexy wife getting attention", "My lady is out of town, and I think she wants a big dick grudge fucking I can't deliver" "Black men, MEXICANS, kittens with sharp claws scare me, lets deport them". "Cops only harass, rob, frame, beat, choke and/or shoot bad guys" (see also:blacks,Mexicans and sharp clawed kittens) "Guns need outlawed, they are more dangerous than fingernail clippers on an airplane" "I gotta huge cock, that's not why I'm being a whiney little bitch." "I had to put a bitch down a few times- come at me like a man, I'll fight you like a man"
No fucking wonder you're on steroids you getting sand kicked in your face, beta barely male- teenage girl eating disorder having pussies. Liquid courage in an injectable form, but won't overcome manginitis.

Black men don't make this site gay.....
They just make the jizz pool fill up quicker....

Sometimes my balls hit the water when I sit on the shitter. Sometimes your dick hits the floor when you squat. Are we so different?-/ (close as I get to Charles Shakespeare)

repped..

This is the most intriguing thread on asf. Your force is strong and the blacks and jews and yellow scum will try to bury you. Carry on with the truth!! Brodin approves

This is the most intriguing thread on asf. Your force is strong and the blacks and jews and yellow scum will try to bury you. Carry on with the truth!! Brodin approves
Should I count guacamole finger Messicans as yellows with a tan, blacks with Michael Jackson disorder, or Jewz with extra long foreskin. I know I hate them, just need clarification on why.
With SoCalJC, its the shoes and Heeb NightLife. Bet he has 22" rims, too.

I have not posted my cawk recently. Il try and find a cute little outfit and post it. I was recently told by a beautiful milf my balls are not as small as I thought. So maybe the loveseat will make an appearance too.

I'm negging everyone in this thread, including myself

Don't go no where else You are in the right forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New entry:
"Come home and my ol ladies 6 month old puppy shit in the floor and ate one of my new crocs. Beat that little bastards ass and threw him outside. Asshole neighbors gay boy toy saw it...."

New entry:
"Come home and my ol ladies 6 month old puppy shit in the floor and ate one of my new crocs. Beat that little bastards ass and threw him outside. Asshole neighbors gay boy toy saw it...."

You really beat a poor defenseless puppy?

You really beat a poor defenseless puppy?
Absolutely not!
So many Mary's on the board I started a thread to combine all of them. Then VRapt started a thread about his guy seeing a neighbor abusing a pup, and stepped in
I've done alot of shitty things in my life, have many regrets. But no one can ever say I abused animals. I have trained shelter dogs to a BH in schutzhund so they would be adopted. Cried everytime the went to their forever home.http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/44875-Stabbing

Last edited:
Back