• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Global Anabolic Purity Analysis

Skinnyguy180

Waiting to be isekai'd
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Today we received purity analysis on 8 global anabolic products:

anavar tabs
dbol 10mg
halotestn
clenbuterol
anadrol
trenbolone enanthate
deca
test enanthate

All came back 100% pure. More tests will follow in September. Official lab reports will be posted on our web site within a week.

Regards,
QS

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/44825-Global-Anabolic-Purity-Analysis

Since this thread was closed after claiming 100% purity... I'm curious to hear any feed back or thoughts...

I was going to ask why they don't post the result on this website as apposed to just theirs, in the open forum to discuss.:thinking::coffee:

Now They could have came back 100%bunk.. Lol I'd beilieve that... Even tho I liked QS products and service it's impossible for everything to be right at 100%... Hell even pharma company's are off a percent

I just think closing down the thread was shady.. and not posting the results on this forum is pretty shady also. It seems they don't want unfiltered feed back.

I'll be the judge of that.

Send some my way.

:coffee:

Serious

:coffee:

Seen many mass specs in my day. Never once 100%.........

IML Gear Cream!
Even water has other shit in it

Seen one last week from another sponsor .. 100.7% .. Gave some long ( too long for my attention span ) explanation .. But still over 100% .. Interesting testing these days..,
I saw that one too.
I'm not sure the hell that's possible

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Anything is possible when your basing something off a standard and that standard is wrong or machine is out of calibration.

Perfect example. Ground beef is tested for fat% via x-Ray in a meat plant. That machine is calibrated to a standard. Standard is supposed to be 20% but comes up at 17%... My ground beef comes up at 21%. Which ones right?

Machines have errors and you can never take out human error. If the standard is supposed to be 100% purity but is only 95% in real life you could absolutely get over 100%. The issue is that right there tells you the method is not accurate AT ALL.

Shady for not posting results? I don't think so because you should already know that standard is wrong or machine is out of calibration so why waste your time reading the report?

Now I will say... The tren mix I tried from him had me sweating my ass off, not sleeping at all and very agitated. I stopped after 4 weeks.

I just warmed up the MassSpec500 machine. Can someone send me a sample for real nigga testing plz?

Well I actually stopped a run of their tbol as a kicker today. Yesterday was my last day on them. I felt nothing accept slight muscle hardness at 60mgs, slightly better at 80 and at 100 it seemed just "ok". No weight gain or strength to speak of. This was tbol, it did pass a labmax test. However it was a very weak pass, I had to add more powder into the test to make the colors show. I guarantee their tbol is in fact NOT dosed correctly.......definitely underdosed. It could be 100% pure. Just not 100% pure at 10mgs per pill...........

Back