• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AY Test Results- Off the Charts!

AnabollicA

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just started going to a new Wellness Clinic here in town. What a great place, they gave me the most comprehensive blood test in my life.

I've been on AY's Test 400 (a Sustanon mix on steroids) for 3 months, dosed at 1000mgs/week.

My last pin was on a Friday, the blood test was Monday morning fasted. My results came in at >4500...the doc said they had to dilute the sample twice but it was still off the charts, LOL :winkfinger:

AY gear is the bomb.

I've also been doing generic grey top HGH at 2iu's a day. My IGF-1 came in high for my age too. Nice.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Great to hear. I've been blasting AY's T400 as well.

That is a nice looking blood panel. Nice E2 numbers. What AI and dose are you running?

AI is good old IronMag Research Exemestane, 12.5mg a day.

Thanks for asking, IMR deserves a good shout out for their quality product.

That blood panel is 13 pages long!

Last edited:
Love that IGF level, I am currently working my way up to the 300 level with IGF using the Grey Tops.

As far as the test levels, was there any doubt :)

AI is good old IronMag Research Exemestane, 12.5mg a day.

Thanks for asking, IMR deserves a good shout out for their quality product.

That blood panel is 13 pages long!

Thank you my friend. It's good to see that we are both on the same page. I'm using IMR Exemestane as well, @ 25mg/day and my T400 dose is 1600mg/wk.

Another attempt to post my blood test results:

Last edited:
It must be the server. I am having the same problem. Posted a thread in the pit. Haha. A lot of help there. Anyway I have no doubt in the potency. I did 10 weeks of ISO/cyp 300 and npp150 with a lil tbol. Awesome

Last edited:
Any PIP with this blend?

Im thinking about using this to cruise. Looks good for a once per week injection

I get PIP in my quads with the T400, but I have to say it really doesn't bother me much in other areas.

I get PIP in my quads with the T400, but I have to say it really doesn't bother me much in other areas.

I also get PIP in the quads only from the T400, but it's really mild. It's some really smooth shit!

However I just moved to subQ injections today per my doc's recommendation. First pin (1ml of Deca & 1ml of Test402) in the belly fat did burn a bit!

How many mg per week are you planning on cruising on?

My current script is 200 mg per week. So I'm thinking about replacing the overly pharma stuff I get with this.

Half ml once per week. This stuff is good for once per week with the deca in there right?

I sent you a p.m., I'm on your friends list under eviltech1972, had to reregister. Get back to me when you get a few minutes. Thanks.

My current script is 200 mg per week. So I'm thinking about replacing the overly pharma stuff I get with this.

Half ml once per week. This stuff is good for once per week with the deca in there right?

You will get along just fine with 1x per week. Great for low frequency pinning.

Back