• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Girl friend on vacation?

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Would you guys let your girl friend/ wife go on vacation with out you? How you guys feel about that? My girls in Hawaii right now. And I'm on Tren so.. I'm pretty sure she's getting a train ran on her right now.. wtf..

I don't think I could do it.... Cause when she's out and other women are making booty calls, I have a hard time saying no. I'd be wondering if the same thing happens on those trips.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

My wife takes the kids to the beach 1 or 2 times a year because I usually can't get the extra time off work and thats when you can get the reservations.. I dont mind it one bit because I come home shower, prep my food, watch a little tv and catch up on sleep. I only get about 3 hours a night as it is so any extra I can get I welcome. Now would I be ok with her going to Hawaii or something with her girlfriends and not me? That would bother me even though I am very comfortable in our relationship. I just don't trust other guys.

Would you guys let your girl friend/ wife go on vacation with out you? How you guys feel about that? My girls in Hawaii right now. And I'm on Tren so.. I'm pretty sure she's getting a train ran on her right now.. wtf..

Hahahahaha

Wanna make things worse? Stop your tren immediately, put your body into shock and your mind will really put you through a loop. You'll be calling her in the middle of the night accusing her of fucking your best friend... That's with you.

And to answer: we pretty much travel everywhere together. She had a work conference in Cali this year. I went along for two days ate and slept in the hotel. She'd come back on her breaks, fuck the shit out of me and head back to her training. It was a good deal. I totally enjoyed being used for sex.

It depends who she's going with. Most of her friends I know wouldn't let her get too drunk and leave her alone. And although I trust her men might still try to get too close and her good friends would step in and kill that shit.

Now a few of her friends the answer would be fuck no. They'd get drunk, go home with some guy and leave her shit faced walking home alone. Or if some guy started grinding on her on the dance floor they'd be encouraging it. I trust my wife mostly, but shit happens and is best if she is either with me or with people I trust.

To add.. I've gotten a little insecure at times. Nothing that's ever caused a fight. I've always kept my cool. She's hot, she gets hit on.. It happens. We wouldn't leave without one another (inb4 gay). If it's a vacation we're going together..

Hmm... She did go to Mexico when we first started dating. For like ten days with her girlfriend and her family. She doesn't drink or party so I wasn't worried. We chatted when she had wifi every other day. It was ite.

IML Gear Cream!
Seattle.. She just texted me brah.

Things are going well.

294db40ccd6b3ca12f7a8a9c73f21b3c.jpg

Tren is crazy i never had any kinda trust issues until i got on tren A. Shit had me going through her phone fuckin fb everything. And i hurd tom brady is on vacation down there too 😂

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

My wife has been on vacation with a good friend of hers for almost a week now. All I think about is how I can leave the toilet seat up, let the kitchen go to hell and watch any terminator movie that is on that evening

The day my wife being out of town makes me worry is the day I am not secure in my relationship.

She has never given me a reason not to trust her.

Oh yea, and add to that I am on MTR right now-LOL!

son of a bitch, my 5 year old daughter sat done next to me when I started scrolling thru this. luckily I'm on a laptop and folded the screen down quickly

I love it when the wife goes away. I think everyone needs a little space now and then to just chill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife has been on vacation with a good friend of hers for almost a week now. All I think about is how I can leave the toilet seat up, let the kitchen go to hell and watch any terminator movie that is on that evening

The day my wife being out of town makes me worry is the day I am not secure in my relationship.

She has never given me a reason not to trust her.

Oh yea, and add to that I am on MTR right now-LOL!

Skip.. You are the man! I have to agree with all of your postExcept my chick likes the toilet seat up.. Her back hurts her

What happens in Hawaii gets blasted on the internet.
9f0060efa2727dbdb55ced367bc67949.jpg

e9f4d446a68fca006000a9196b7775d7.jpg

a3e0ad62ae8a9243471baf0cc15f264c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I took my girl on vacation and met a new girl. She had a bf also Hahhah feel better?

2015-08-27%2017.09.07_zpslp4rkjk6.jpg

Im different I couldnt go vacation without my girl and I would hope she felt the same .....Im not in that position rite with a girl..,....maybe Im old fashion but I feel things should b shared ...things experience together ....time spent together .....good and bad times delt with together .....

MY wife has to go on business trips. I DO NOT use Tren at those times........

Depends on why and who she is going on vaca with! What's bringing her to Hawaii, and who is she going with??

She went with her whore friends.

Back