• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Meal prep

irish1987

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright guys I work on the road so I live in hotels. Usually don't have a stove to cook on so I wanna hear some suggestions on some easy to cook meals that can be eaten quickly.

What I have:
12" electric skillet
Rice cooker
Crock pot
Personal size blender
Mini fridge/freezer. 2 door model 3.2 cubic ft.

Gonna go buy a small charcoal grill after work today so I'll have that too.

I work 10+ hrs a day (6 10's currently)
doing industrial construction. We usually don't take breaks other than lunch so getting more than 2 meals at work is difficult.

So let's here some ideas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Grill chicken
Rice in crock pot
Asparagus in oven or grill
Not that hard tbh, you have the necessities, just gotta put em to work

12 ounce curls while on the road bro, that simple.
Yea I love beer. But I can't get big again drinking beer. I'm shooting to get back to 220 this blast. 205 currently
Edit: still drink some tho. Mostly bourbon and oj

Last edited:
Grill chicken
Rice in crock pot
Asparagus in oven or grill
Not that hard tbh, you have the necessities, just gotta put em to work
Yea I was just looking for some different recipe's. I'm used to having a stove to prep with.
I did just fix ab 6lb of chicken, 6 cups of rice, broccoli, carrots and added cream of chicken soup in the crock pot last week. It turned out pretty good.

Yea I was just looking for some different recipe's. I'm used to having a stove to prep with.
I did just fix ab 6lb of chicken, 6 cups of rice, broccoli, carrots and added cream of chicken soup in the crock pot last week. It turned out pretty good.

I have been doing this for 4 weeks, Protein Cherrios before workout , 24 gram protein shake with 2 cups egg whites and 2 eggs breakfast , This is where my problem is Im stuffed till lunch, lunch 1 the Steak, powerbar , 2 chicken (at 2) , plain chicken (330-4) , fruit whenever . The 2 chickens are the tough ones . We are working so I gotta pound em quick . TBJ started "the grind of meal prep" that may give you ideas. I'm already tired of this .Haha
28wm8eu.jpg

Bro you can get a portable stove top that plugs in to a wall outlet for like 20 at target or Wal mart

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back