• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

blakkitalian

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
6' 225lbs lean, 27 yrs old, diet pretty on point, training 5x Week.
have been studying the ish out of anything anabolics related for years.. been anticipating my 1st cycle since I was 19 just waiting for the right time per say.

Welcome to the community. Everyone is gonna tell you to stay natural. You have to decide when you're ready to take the leap. When you make that move, there's tons of info in here for you

Welcome to the community. Everyone is gonna tell you to stay natural. You have to decide when you're ready to take the leap. When you make that move, there's tons of info in here for you

Thanks, I'm kinda surprised to hear that tho... I've spent most of my time on a different forum and it seemed that most were of the opinion that, "as long as you have a solid foundation t(training experience, gains, diet, discipline, etc... then why not use RESPONSIBLY.

I definitely feel that im ready, Iv exhausted all basic resources from my previous forum hence why I'm here, (for additional advice and info). Besides it just seeming like that magic time where the stars seem to be aligning in my life lol. "My wife supports me if this is the road I choose, I've got 3 kids (probably not having anymore), im a decent safe age as far as physical maturity goes" im starting to feel the past 9 years of wear and tear on my body (from my job as a shotcrete nozzleman), in short... just too young to be feelin this da#n old lol. I'm noticing that hitting the gym after my physical work day may be wearing me down a little more than I'd like. I'm more interested in the therapeutic benefits of what anabolics have to offer. The feeling of health and wellness rather than the common just to get bigger reasoning... which by all means is a side effect that won't bother me a bit lol​

Last edited:
Welcome!

I'd get some blood work to see where your body is at. 27yrs old and 9 yrs lifting is a great start/foundation, but before messing with hormones, I'd want to see the 'status quo'.

Also, what is your goal? Bulk? Cut? Joint relief?

How long since you mixed up the diet or training?

Welcome!

I'd get some blood work to see where your body is at. 27yrs old and 9 yrs lifting is a great start/foundation, but before messing with hormones, I'd want to see the 'status quo'.

Also, what is your goal? Bulk? Cut? Joint relief?

How long since you mixed up the diet or training?

I'm starting to turn my attention on blood levels at this time, I read a great article on the importance of keeping an eye on your levels and giving blood. My first step was to donate blood for the first time (last Monday) to see where my CBC count is at. I'm currently working on setting an appt. to get all the important levels checked, these are all I should need, right?
1. Testosterone, Total
2. Testosterone, Free
3. Sensitive E2 Assay (Not basic estradiol, that's for women)
4. CBC (Compete blood count)
5. CMP (Comprehensive metabolic panel)
6. Lipid Profile
7. LH and FSH

I'm starting to turn my attention on blood levels at this time, I read a great article on the importance of keeping an eye on your levels and giving blood. My first step was to donate blood for the first time (last Monday) to see where my CBC count is at. I'm currently working on setting an appt. to get all the important levels checked, these are all I should need, right?
1. Testosterone, Total
2. Testosterone, Free
3. Sensitive E2 Assay (Not basic estradiol, that's for women)
4. CBC (Compete blood count)
5. CMP (Comprehensive metabolic panel)
6. Lipid Profile
7. LH and FSH

Are these all the levels I should have checked before my 1st cycle?

6' 225lbs lean, 27 yrs old, diet pretty on point, training 5x Week.
have been studying the ish out of anything anabolics related for years.. been anticipating my 1st cycle since I was 19 just waiting for the right time per say.
Welcome

Sent from my SM-G800M using Tapatalk

Back