• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Vets only please. Best quality HGH on this board

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's been a little while boys and I'm shopping around for HGH. I've stayed away from Growth the entire time I've run gear but I'm going to add it in the mix. Long term use, small dose ED for health benefits. Any and all long time Vets of you back a supplier i'd love to hear about it.

JJ

I think you are going to have a hard time finding a good source that someone will give up. According to all the test that are going on right now with HGH, seems like there is some out there. You may have to do what I did, is get some and try it out. No one will spoon feed you on this subject. I've run a lot of it and haven't been disappointed with sources I've run. It's an expensive drug.....good luck!

Slow it down brother. No one is asking to be spoon fed. I do appreciate the post and the heads up on scarce HGH.

Where the fawk you been JJ?

Brother ive been around! I've popped on here alot the last couple of month just haven't posted much of anything. Life's busy brother... finding a place with my girl which is great! Working away making a killing, lol. Life is well my friend.

How goes the battle?

Brother ive been around! I've popped on here alot the last couple of month just haven't posted much of anything. Life's busy brother... finding a place with my girl which is great! Working away making a killing, lol. Life is well my friend.

How goes the battle?

Idk.... im still kicking and making moves so i cant complain. Good to see you around man.

Generic growth is garbage and at best dangerous for your health. If you are going to run gh get pharma or don't run it. Lots of info out there. Basically all the popular generics have been mass spec and hplc tested, many contain improperly folded proteins, many are not hgh and ALL are under dosed. I wouldn't chance my body with it, the Chinese are getting better. But it's far from there yet.....

generic growth is garbage and at best dangerous for your health. If you are going to run gh get pharma or don't run it. Lots of info out there. Basically all the popular generics have been mass spec and hplc tested, many contain improperly folded proteins, many are not hgh and all are under dosed. I wouldn't chance my body with it, the chinese are getting better. But it's far from there yet.....

lol!

:coffee:

Generic growth is garbage and at best dangerous for your health. If you are going to run gh get pharma or don't run it. Lots of info out there. Basically all the popular generics have been mass spec and hplc tested, many contain improperly folded proteins, many are not hgh and ALL are under dosed. I wouldn't chance my body with it, the Chinese are getting better. But it's far from there yet.....

Do u eat chinese food :thinking:.......

Back