• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Man down, man down!!!! Need advice

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Fuuuck, I don't need this shit right now....I'm 12 weeks into an 18 week cycle and I've done gone and tore something in my shoulder. My rhomboid is tingling and right arm is numb at times but goes away. When I incline bench my shoulder hurts and when I do the machines it's obvious my left arm is stronger than my right. My doc did a rotator cuff exam and said it wasn't that.

He prescribed a steroid pack so my question is do I start my Tren/Test, layoff totally and resume after healing?

I'm supposed to do a rigorous off road motorcycle ride 3rd week of Sept....I don't want to be lethargic on that week.

Any advice or ideas?

Look into BPC 157.. People are swearing by its healing abilities. As far as the cycle. I wouldn't do it until I was able to go balls to the wall. Maybe cut down to a trt dose try the bpc 157 and heal up..

Look into BPC 157.. People are swearing by its healing abilities. As far as the cycle. I wouldn't do it until I was able to go balls to the wall. Maybe cut down to a trt dose try the bpc 157 and heal up..
Any reputable vendors on here you recommend??

I just ordered it....I sent the rep a question asking is it g2g, or do I need to recon it.....

Secondly I asked about amount and frequency of use...

You will need bac water for it. It comes in a small vial of just powder. Get some back water and slin pins. Let me try to find the link that waters posted last night on another thread talking about it.

This. Waters says it's super legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered it....I sent the rep a question asking is it g2g, or do I need to recon it.....

Secondly I asked about amount and frequency of use...

350mcg a day for 4 weeks slin pinned in the hurt shoulder
Take 2 weeks off and repeat if needed

350mcg a day for 4 weeks slin pinned in the hurt shoulder
Take 2 weeks off and repeat if needed

Nice, thank you!

I'm also on prednisone and meloxicam. ...should be a speedy recovery.
Time to work legs I guess...

Going to suck without any juice and I'm dying to start the Tren train. ...oh well, good things happen to those who wait.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Are u goin to cruise? By the 3rd wk of sept ur goin to feel like poop off gearz .....consider a cruise till after ur bike ride/race .....

You think?? I figured laying off for 30 days I'd be good....fuuuck...i was wondering how it'd be..
I'll know more on Friday after my xrays..something is telling me it's not just my shoulder
Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back