• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nwa

weizen

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone see Straight Outta Compton? I went a few days ago and didn't realize it was a children's movie. Crazy how many little (like 6-8 yr old) kids parents brought. I thought the most endearing parts of the movie were when Eazy was getting a blowjob by Felicia in the hotel and when Suge was bussin that nigga's head to the white meat for parking in his spot......Oh and the pool party where that big booty black girl was shaking it nasty with all those other topless girls standing around.

WTF man. The movie was awesome, but why bring the kids to something like that?

28971973da55925febf66e54255631f5.jpg

Great movie... takes me back to high school when all the whiteys were running around, myself included, saying "fuck the police"

I'm not racist but this picture meme is funny so here
89a511229819c1f6c44c6363d9190663.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Inb4 "I'm not racist but..." comment.

Im not racist, but its movie is probably geared more for black kids .....:p

btw I wasnt tryin to be racist ....its possible im rite .....half of guys were thinking the same thing just didnt wanna say it ....:coffee:

How could you watch it with all the cell phones going off?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'm guessing that all of the children there were black?
Guess they were getting a formal education.

#1 movie two weeks in a row. There just isn't that many blacks to make this happen, whites are going to the movie. If you grew up in those times like I did you will want to see the movie. NWA, regardless of what you think of rap, these mother fuckers changed everything back in the day. It was awesome.

Now you may go back to listening to Taylor Swift you muscled fags.

I was a big fan back in the day. But now that I'm not an ignorant teenager, I am embarrassed to say that I was a big fan.

Nice beats but every other song was

Fuck DA po-lice

Or

Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga

FTR I am not a racist.

Was great music for its era. I always liked Easy E the best. Even us southern were listening to this back then.

I was a big fan back in the day. But now that I'm not an ignorant teenager, I am embarrassed to say that I was a big fan.

Nice beats but every other song was

Fuck DA po-lice

Or

Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga

FTR I am not a racist.

You went soft bro!

Get Shredded!
I prefer fuck the police, and nigga nigga nigga, over the puss ass shit they play today.

You went soft bro!

Yeah. Guess I did. I thought i was hard back then. Got myself into all kinds of trouble.

Got myself straightened out . Years later, I would meet up with people and they would be surprised that I wasn't locked up or dead. Realized being hard = being a dumbass.

Thank the Lord every day that all the stupid things I did never caught up to me.

I also have low T, so that could be why i went soft lol.

Does the movie go all the way through to easyE's death?

Yeah. Guess I did. I thought i was hard back then. Got myself into all kinds of trouble.

Got myself straightened out . Years later, I would meet up with people and they would be surprised that I wasn't locked up or dead. Realized being hard = being a dumbass.

Thank the Lord every day that all the stupid things I did never caught up to me.

I also have low T, so that could be why i went soft lol.

Good for you man... I look back on a lot of shit and wonder what the hell I was doing... Now play some of this shit on the way to the gym. Get some!

a4b51da5e28f96a81ecb2d421810c8f0.jpg

Does the movie go all the way through to easyE's death?

It starts in 1986 and goes all the way through like 1996.

Don't wanna give too much away, I really enjoyed watching how in depth they went with each artist even after splitting up.

You got beef with Taylor swift brah?

Represent.

Lol - No way, I got two young daughters, I know every word to every Taylor Swift song.

Now people like Macklemore are faggy dick suckers.

The movie was great. I like movies that cover real events. You don't need to be a rap fan to go and see it. It's interesting enough to learn how everyone tied in together. Followed right along with the documentary on them too

Back