• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

free drugs

s2h

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
welll not really but i got your attention.....anyone have any exp with a-pvp?...my friend wants to try some...

For anybody wanting S2H free drugs: please send 3 PMs titled URGENT to his account. Tell all your friends you don't wanna miss out on this one! Act now, supplies are limited. PMs will have a reply within 10 mins.
Use BANNEDHTF for an extra 15%

For anybody wanting S2H free drugs: please send 3 PMs titled URGENT to his account. Tell all your friends you don't wanna miss out on this one! Act now, supplies are limited. PMs will have a reply within 10 mins.
Use BANNEDHTF for an extra 15%
lolz, like this guys style

Also known as gravel. It's a rc chem that a softer version of another substance(mdvc) that's known to cause psychosis.
Strong stim with short lasting effects. Many are know to redose and redose and redose into questionable miND state.
Not for inexperienced stim users. And even then dont get into the redose pattern.
2 fa- is a great stim like addys
Most know of have heard of etizolam... it's bueno.
Many of the other rc chems that I have "heard" of are too stiff for most. Unless you can get amt... try that at least once if your like speed and mushrooms. With a much shorter come down

Last edited:
My friend…..

Sounds suspicious

Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

Fuck it.

I'm finally over my Kratom withdrawals. I purposely dosed upwards of 30g+ a day for two weeks and stopped cold turkey to see what it felt like. Minor diarrhea, General uninterest in things, minor depression. Lasted a week roughly.

Now bring on the good stuff.

IML Gear Cream!
Tell your "friend" to stop fucking around and just start sucking dick for crack and heroine.

Back