• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Labs Results after 10 weeks of high Tren/low Test

WaterTurkey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is the first time I have ever had quite a few things line up... Managed to actually get my e2 in check, prolactin wasn't sky high, and my test level came back accurate for the dose taken.

I do have a few concerns however. First off my WBC has been elevated on 5 out of the last 5 lab draws and I was only actually sick one of those times. Secondly I have been running an ungodly amount of caber due to continued discharge from my nipples, which I assumed was Prolactin based. Seeing that my E2 is in range and my Prolactin is crashed I do not know why this is still occurring.

Lastly based on the same panel I had completed prior to running Tren it seems that my Lipids and T3/T4 has taken the biggest hit. With that said I took my final pin of Tren today, and will be in PCT in 3 weeks.

Currently On:
300mg MFL Test/week
700mg PC Tren A/week
100mg Bayer Proviron ED
2mg PC Adex ED
1mg Pfizer Caber E3D
1g UDCA ED

Bloods were drawn 7 days after last shot of test, 5 hours after last dose of Proviron/Adex, and 48 hours since last dose of Caber.

ehjjps.png

Idaho,

For your cholesterol, try 1000 mg of Niacin per day....spilt 500 am and 500 pm.

Interesting that your liver values are high despite 1g of UDCA per day. I would recommend getting GGT added to your next series of labs. This is a great indicator of true liver function. If your AST and ALT is high and your GGT is high then I would take a break.

My two cents.

The total test numbers look dead nuts on. Dont forget you get in store credit for sharing mane ;)

One thing that pops out is t3 uptake being high and your t4 being low. Im wondering if adding alittle t4 wouldnt be a bad idea to support the t3 uptake. Just talking out loud

Holy balls 2mg of adex every day for 300mg of Test!!!

The upside is that is a jam up number for Test values.

No sore trannies, just a sore fiancé that won't put out enough. Hahaha.

I'll see how my thyroid values recover in a month or so, next tren run I'll most definitely look into some T3 or the like.

Out of 7 total blood draws this is the first time my test values have been even remotely close to accurate, so I'm stoked. Too bad my cycle is over next week.

Test level looks right.

Regarding prolactin I see the same results for both of us. I do not run caber anymore when running 19nors, useless in my opinion. I crushed prolactin with Caber and had normal prolactin levels without it. Just need to make sure E2 is in check.

My cholesterol numbers stink when blasting too. You can add all the feel good stuff you want to try and make it better when blasting but I can tell you in my case it will not get better until you PCT or go down to TRT levels. Just another reason why you give yourself enough time off.

I had low T4 numbers myself and got some T4 from UG peptides. Getting blood drawn next week to see how 50mcgs daily works at increasing my T4 back into range.

Thanks for posting, we do not see enough of this kind of quality information around here anymore.

Good number idaho ....how does it feel to post up nice labs :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

IML Gear Cream!
The total test numbers look dead nuts on. Dont forget you get in store credit for sharing mane ;)

One thing that pops out is t3 uptake being high and your t4 being low. Im wondering if adding alittle t4 wouldnt be a bad idea to support the t3 uptake. Just talking out loud
I added t4 and it seemed to smooth things out. I think most of us will see si list results on anything that raises out metabolism as high as something like tren.

I don't know what I was thinking when I did it but I bought a shit load of t3, but obviously I needed t4. The t3 in my situation would be counterproductive correct? I assume it would just compound the t4 issue.

thoughts? I am completely new when it comes to messing with these other hormone values.

My hdl goes to pieces as well. Interesting about the thyroid results. I have long wondered and will start checking mine. Great labs. Thanks for posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T4 converts too T3 your T3 was high but T4 low because it converting rapidly making extra t3 and using up the T4 still plenty too run your metabolism and you TSH was perfect so pituitary function for the thyroid is on point . no deficiency bro your good

Tren will crash t3 levels in almost all people myself included. This is why alot of times you feel really shitty, lethargic, hard to get out of bed etc. Best thing to do is supplement with a low dose t3. Id only suggest t4 if youre running gh, but since youre not t3 at 25mcg or so will do the trick. tren wont speed up the conversion of t4 to t3 like gh wil, so the body will still only covert so much t4 to t3 and so by supplementing with t4 i believe your levels of t3 will still be low. Which is why i suggest t3 over t4.

I do agree about the point of tren crashing t3 and t4 conversion. And also it causing prolactin to increase. You have a great snap shot of that in the blood results on Ur t4 and t3.
Ur t4 Is doing its job and converting at a high rate to t3.
I wouldn't supplement w t4 or t3 unless u see the low reading on t3 or as train said if u were using gh then add t4 for the added gh benifit.
Adding any external t3 or t4 will shut ur body off from producing what it needs. If u use t3 I'd be using at least 50mcg if not more.

But as shown ur t3 is high which is good thing.

Just my 2 cents.

So why would supplementing my depleted T4 levels not be beneficial? Then both values would be in range, T3 would main functioning on the high end, and T4 would be in range. That has to be better than crashing my T4.

Yes u r correct in some respects. Both total t4 and free t4 r low but
Free t4 is barely under and total t4 is just imo showing u a low reading due to the high conversion rate at the time of sample.

My point was t3 which I'd be most concerned about here is high ur thyroid is do its job adding supplementary thyroxine will shut ur natural production off until u discontinue external use. And then after a few wks if not abused it will rebound to normal production.

Ur thyroid production is not constantly at a peak it is much like gh where it releases at different times through out a 24hr span. The use of tren and other drugs including external thyroxine changed that natural release.

Back