• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How you know you're gay as fuck...

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You own a pair of Crocs.
You waited in line for an Apple watch

Did I leave anything out?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Your working out in the gym with shorts that are to small and your ass is eating them.. Now that's a gay dude.

da82fb8ea570359041346f46a6491f058ca7c259f0f2925dc2da5d4b81a3acd0.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
caption081115sfw-500x375.jpg

I'd say that if you spend more time on your stupid phone then lifting when at the gym then you're pretty fucking gay.

If you wear jorts in 2015, it's a good sign you are as queer as a $3 bill

Traded sucky with alot of trannies but I'll be damned if i swallow, i aint no queer!

You own a pair of Crocs.
You waited in line for an Apple watch

Did I leave anything out?

Fluor Head bands
An account at Anabolic Minds
Toyota Prius
Non-atrophied ballz

Your working out in the gym with shorts that are to small and your ass is eating them.. Now that's a gay dude.

Or, being the one who can't stop looking at the ass eating shorts on the dude working out .. Well maybe I was just jealous of how God damn good they looked ..

I'd say that if you spend more time on your stupid phone then lifting when at the gym then you're pretty fucking gay.

So what... I gotta make sure my linkin park is blazin' before I get mah swell on!

When you run on a treadmill with a plate carrier......and especially when there are mag pouches on the back

Attachments

• IMG_1206.jpg
    IMG_1206.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 72
When you run on a treadmill with a plate carrier......and especially when there are mag pouches on the back
Not to mention those capri's

Last edited:
Your attracted to caitlyn jenner before and after

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Fluor Head bands
An account at Anabolic Minds
Toyota Prius
Non-atrophied ballz
Captn are you talking about yourself? you can tell us

I would like to add skinny jeans and flat brim hats

Or, being the one who can't stop looking at the ass eating shorts on the dude working out .. Well maybe I was just jealous of how God damn good they looked ..

lol, I was working out yesterday morning and saw the weirdest shit.. Some skinny guy thinking he was Mr Olympia or some shit, looking as him self every 30 seconds. He was wearing 1986 high school gym shorts pulled up to his fuckin waist. It was starting to anger me. Then he got in front of me in the mirror. I had to hit the machine's for a bit. ether that or rip his shorts off and choke him with them, but then again they probably wouldn't fit around his neck.

lol, I was working out yesterday morning and saw the weirdest shit.. Some skinny guy thinking he was Mr Olympia or some shit, looking as him self every 30 seconds. He was wearing 1986 high school gym shorts pulled up to his fuckin waist. It was starting to anger me. Then he got in front of me in the mirror. I had to hit the machine's for a bit. ether that or rip his shorts off and choke him with them, but then again they probably wouldn't fit around his neck.

You should of fought him!

Back