• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Got my green!!!

embrown77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got my green recently and I am very impressed with communication and speed! Have been lucky enough to pick 2 very good sponsers and green is one of them very impressed! They handle themselves better then any businesses I deal with on a day to day basis!!Thanks Theestone and Jersey.

Got my green recently and I am very impressed with communication and speed! Have been lucky enough to pick 2 very good sponsers and green is one of them very impressed! They handle themselves better then any businesses I deal with on a day to day basis!!Thanks Theestone and Jersey.

Jerseydevil, theestone and pitts are great guys ......hey so what kinda goodies did u get bro:)

Got some Cyp ,T300, and a sample of XXX which is being put to the test in a few hours.;)

Enjoy brother! Got my second order from AY today. Got some tren, masteron and tpa.

Best gear around, no doubt about it.

What is XXX? I assume it's a libido enhancer. Where can I find info on this?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

What is XXX? I assume it's a libido enhancer. Where can I find info on this?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
Yeah just got a sampler don't need it just figured why not and boy is it fun. It's AAS for your cawk.....

Back