• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Basicstero.net Pharmatropin HGH Results

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

10IU of Pharmacom’s Pharmatropin rHGH ordered from http://int.basicstero.net was administrated IM at 7am, blood was drawn 3h20min later at 10:20am.
Results came back at 22.6 ug/L (or ng/mL)
I believe the result would have been even higher if tested at 3h, however I got stuck in traffic. :(

Last edited:
I see it comes with sterile water. It's my understanding that Bac water really ought to be used unless you are pinning the whole vial in a day or two. Am I wrong here?

I'm about try this out , 1st timer with gh as well hoping help recovery for my old ass. What dosing scheme are you planning to go with?

I see it comes with sterile water. It's my understanding that Bac water really ought to be used unless you are pinning the whole vial in a day or two. Am I wrong here?
This was also my undesranding, however I never seen any actual studies just bro science. I will enquire about it.
I'm about try this out , 1st timer with gh as well hoping help recovery for my old ass. What dosing scheme are you planning to go with?
3.3IU while on cycle, so that a vial last me 3 days
then 5IU while off cycle.

I am hoping to maintain 2-3iu near permanently along w trt and the occasional run as long as it is well tolerated, thanks for the reply bro good luck

Sterile water will develop bacteria quicker and should be used immediately. If your shooting the same bottle more then once then ba water should be used.

I always use ba water since regular sterile water burns like a mother fucker for me on injection

I use sero's alot and they come with sterile water but says it's for single use only. The insert says to use ba water if saving for multi injections

Back