• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who wants to come Crossfit? ️️️

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Today is "D.T."

In honor of USAF SSgt Timothy P. Davis, 28, who was killed on Feburary, 20 2009 supporting operations in OEF when his vehicle was struck by an IED. Timothy is survived by his wife Megan and old son TJ

Five rounds for time of:

155 pound Deadlift, 12 reps
155 pound Hang power clean, 9 reps
155 pound Push jerk, 6 reps

We can wear sick rogue swag and bro rep the whole workout and post bogus workout times!!

Whoz in?!?! :kiss:

Great of anyone who does this to honor a veteran.

I take my shirt off every workout :coffee:

Sorry, I'm already doing a mud run this weekend (fucking seriously) so my crossfit quota is tapped.

My lady can do 230 pound "push jerks" all day long while holding her breath.

Too much mass for CrossFit, but I'll salute that soldier tomorrow with a set of 495lb squats. Hoorah!

I crossfit train everytime I get laid :eek:

I want to do some crossfit chicks.
oie_22231651IuNCNjk0.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
What is a push jerk ? Sounds like something I want the ol lady to try on me .I'm game. No shirt , no tan and furry. Team Rogue

Last edited:
crossfit is randomly varied! Does that mean your taking it from behind? Crossfit always bring people out of the closet!

Ewww no !!! u perv ...

theres alot jumpin / leapin ..... pushin/ pullin .... then shit gets blurry and fuzzy at this point ...then I get feelin im on a tread mill for some reason :roflmao:

Back