• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Odd chest pain

tango12

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For the past week I have been experiencing a strange sensation in my chest. It happens when I raise my arms out to the side, for anything really. I get a pulling sensation, mostly toward the inner part of my pecs, toward my sternum. It feels like a cross between something being pulled and a spasm. If I do it slowly, I am able to then raise my arms and move freely, as if I stretched it out, if I raise an arm without thinking, it can be painful. I have not injured anything, I don't know what could have caused this. Only other way I can describe it.. is like some small muscles in my chest ball up when i stretch it out. I have been on 500mg test e a week, Im about 5 weeks in. IDK if that could have something to do with it or not. Any help appreciated.

sounds like you strained your pec minor....does it hurt when you push on it?

Is there a hard lump? You could have also possibly sprained your rib cage

No it doesn't hurt when I push on it, just when my chest is stretched, I can flex it with no problem, its just when the pecs are stretched out, other than that they are completely normal.

Do you bounce the weight off your chest and maybe not realize it? could be a bruised rib,are a strain..Stay hydrated,use some hot/cold compresses, and relax for a few days, it won't hurt your cycle,it will only hurt your cycle if you blast threw a potential injury..take some Tylenol, and ice it.. and do not keep stretching to see if its still there, rest and give it time!

Back