• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gdawg labs Pharmacoms Test Cyp 250

gdawg

Low Life
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thanks to Dannie and Basicstero for my latest TD . I am currently on cruise so Dannie asked if I would run protocol on Pharmacom's test cyp 250. Basic threw in some extras , 50 proviron and 10 amps of test prope . The protocol will be as follows 300 mg of cyp E4D for 6 pins with bloods to be taken 4 days after the final pin :coffee:. I want to donate if possible first on Monday . I will probably start on the following regularly scheduled pin on Tuesday as long as I don't run into any delays .

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• pcom1.jpg
    pcom1.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 241
  • pcom2.jpg
    pcom2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 237
Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to this, thanks so much gdawg. Definitely glad to finally see some bloodwork coming up here!

It was a win win . I'm looking forward to the outcome . Thanks for the edit D .

IML Gear Cream!
Day 1 of the Pharmacom test cyp 250 experiment . I donated yesterday it was my first . Today is my regularly scheduled cruise pin day . I pinned .7 ml into my left VG . I changed from my previous plan because I am on cruise and did not want to "get back on" this early for this test . So the dose will be .7 ml E4D for 6 pins with labs to be taken 4 days after pin 6 .

Ok it's been a little while . I have taken pin 4 if .7 ml of the cyp 250 . The pins are pip free in fact other than the slight poke of the needle you don't even know you took it . Any of you doing a UGL cruise would like this . I forgot to order when I ordered my bulk but plan to add some of this to my stash . My libido is through the roof . I am still holding , at my cycles end I was around 205-6 . This is day 51 of my cruise 202.8 .

2 more pins and blood work?
I take it we shall have results in around 2 weeks then?
That is the plan my friend. It falls on a Friday . It is my absolute hardest day . I hope it doesn't create an issue. I will have everything lined up it shouldn't be an issue. I'll look up all the info tonight.

lol at horny as a sixteen yr. old just had me laughing this morning😀

Ok here it is finally got the labs back . Protocol was Test Cyp 250 , 6 pins @ .7ml E4D bloods drawn 4 days and 2 hrs after last pin . The total was 306.25 weekly pinned . I was fasted but did drink a PWO if you want to get real technical . My bilirubin is up but this has been up natty in the past in fact June 2014. The hema is up as well , I donated the day before starting this experiment . During this time I have taken 12.5 mg of IMR Stane . Discuss:coffee:
103v095.jpg

2pqw239.jpg

looks good brother +1

im doing .75ml pharmacom test C a week for the past 4 1/2 weeks plan on getting bloods drawn either tuesday or wednesday next week 2 or 3 days after my sunday pin

Get Shredded!
looks good brother +1

im doing .75ml pharmacom test C a week for the past 4 1/2 weeks plan on getting bloods drawn either tuesday or wednesday next week 2 or 3 days after my sunday pin
I really like this cyp . Try to stick to some sort of protocol for the best accuracy .

I would think thats not bad numbers for 300mg @week am I wrong?
Yea it's a good number buddy . I think if you decide to go this route you won't be disappointed . Hell all my shit is on stand by.

0.7ml @ 250mg/ml, hence 175mg, pinned e4d, bloods 4 days after last pin.
IMO that's an excellent result.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
Thanks for the assist D. Guys if you need a new home at the end of all the recent events you need to check out this gear . The site is awesome and ordering can't be any easier . Dannie is an awesome rep and has helped me tremendously both with cycling as well as my cruise and health .

The Mrs. has sampled the Var and I labmax'd it. Its GTG! Starting her run after the GH kicks in week or two! Winning.

Side note I was pricing out some stuff on Basics site. The promotion says its off

So much greatness right here. Gdawg good on you for posting up these results bro can't thank you enough. We have a handful of guys here who have stuck with us for the past five months or so and you have been one of them. We need more bloods and you came through on that, make sure you get that extra $100 added to your store account brother :winkfinger:

- - - Updated - - -

Also great numbers!

So much greatness right here. Gdawg good on you for posting up these results bro can't thank you enough. We have a handful of guys here who have stuck with us for the past five months or so and you have been one of them. We need more bloods and you came through on that, make sure you get that extra $100 added to your store account brother :winkfinger:

- - - Updated - - -

Also great numbers!
Thanks bud . I thought I got something free . Haha . Man just the feeling I have is awesome on cruise. I can't wAit to see what 1000mg's a week does.

Thanks bud . I thought I got something free . Haha . Man just the feeling I have is awesome on cruise. I can't wAit to see what 1000mg's a week does.
Lets not get ahead of ourselves, you already got the $100 care package.

But 1g ew is going to blow you up, as per our agreement lol

Nice results. I got a lil' shumpm shumpm coming from Basic via Dylan's assistance.

Thanks for that, BTW Dylan!... :winkfinger:

Will post TD pics, of course...

Back