• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ashley Madison Hack...

MI1972

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who is screwed?

[h=1]Ashley Madison hack is not only real, it’s worse than we thought[/h][h=2]Intimate data for more than 30 million accounts, keys to Windows domain published[/h]

The massive leak attributed to the hackers who rooted to the Ashley Madison dating website for cheaters has been confirmed to be genuine. As if that wasn't bad enough, the 10 gigabytes of data—compressed, no less—is far more wide-ranging than almost anyone could have imagined.
Researchers are still poring over the unusually large dump, but already they say it includes user names, first and last names, and hashed passwords for 33 million accounts, partial credit card data, street names, and phone numbers for huge numbers of users, records documenting 9.6 million transactions, and 36 million e-mail addresses. While much of the data is sure to correspond to anonymous burner accounts, it's a likely bet many of them belong to real people who visited the site for clandestine encounters. For what it's worth, more than 15,000 of the e-mail addresses are hosted by US government and military servers using the .gov and .mil top-level domains.
The leak also includes PayPal accounts used by Ashley Madison executives, Windows domain credentials for employees, and a large number of proprietary internal documents. Also found: huge numbers of internal documents, memos, org charts, contracts, sales techniques, and more.
"The biggest indicators to legitimacy comes from these internal documents, much containing sensitive internal data relating to the server infrastructure, org charts, and more," TrustedSec researcher Dave Kennedy wrote in a blog post. "This is much more problematic as it's not just a database dump, this is a full scale compromise of the entire companies [sic] infrastructure including Windows domain and more."
Kennedy continued:
So far, it looks like around 33 million usernames, first names, last names, street addresses, and more are impacted by this breach.
The dump itself – 10 gigs COMPRESSED. For folks that may not know, that is massive. Huge.
Regardless of ethics, this is a massive data breach where attackers had full and maintained access to a large percentage of Ashley Madison’s organization undetected for a long period of time. Ashley Madison has not commented on the original source of the breach, how it occurred, or how they were compromised.
This dump appears to be legit. Very, very legit.
Kennedy, who additionally said four Ashley Madison subscribers told him they found their data in the leak, isn't the only one to confirm its authenticity. Both Errata Security CEO Rob Graham and security journalist Brian Krebs have reported Ashley Madison subscribers telling them the last four digits of their credit cards were included in the files. Much of the data includes subscribers' sexual predilections, such as "Threesome," "Being Dominant/Master," "Being Submissive/Slave," and "Bondage." Relationship statuses include "attached female seeking male," "attached male seeking female," "single male seeking female," "single female seeking male," "male seeking male," and "female seeking female."
This write-up provides a few miscellaneous details, including that the leak originally occurred on July 11, 10 days before it became known to the world. A separate blog post published by Graham also provides interesting details.
Officials at Ashley Madison parent company Avid Life Media issued a statement on Tuesday that left open the possibility the leak didn't include real data. Now, the Internet has all but beat Ashley Madison to confirming the hack and the trail of records left in its wake. Already, websites are popping up that allow anyone to enter an e-mail address and find out if it was included in the dump. It wouldn't be surprising for the same thing to be done for phone numbers and other data fields. This massive leak isn't likely to end well for huge numbers of people.

[h=2]PROMOTED COMMENTS[/h]
  • matthewslymanArs Scholae Palatinaejump to postWhen I read this article, I kept asking myself,
    "What are the chances of reliably correlating a significant proportion of the accounts with the identities of real people?" — Apparently, the chances are quite high… For example:
    Cited Blog post by Graham includes:Quote:
    …It appears to contain addresses, as well as GPS coordinates. I suspect that many people created fake accounts, but with an app that reported their real GPS coordinates.

1463 posts | registered Oct 30, 2010
  • h4rm0nyArs Centurionjump to postSilellak wrote:
    Holy shit. That's a lot of data. And likely a non-trivial amount of soon-to-be-ended marriages.

Quite possibly so. When an affair happens, people deal with it in many different ways, some angry some calm. The couple talk about why it happened, they choose to forgive or not to forgive, to handle it privately or share with trusted friends.

All that has been ripped away from people now. If your partner had an affair facilitated by this site, now your colleagues will be talking about it behind your back or to you, your child's classmates will be laughing at them about it, and more.

Part of the fallout of an affair is the hurt. Another big part of it though is feeling embarrassed by everyone knowing about it or that your partner (male or female) went elsewhere.

People might deal with an affair quietly in all sorts of ways - occasionally it even leads to a couple addressing the problems in their relationship. Flashing it across the Internet to be eternally searched for is intensely damaging. It hurts people, careers, children... I hope they catch whoever did this. I really, really do.

Nice now I know who the cheaters are .

Surprising the amount of female cheaters. I would have thought it would be mostly males.

Nice now I know who the cheaters are .

Just heard on the news 44 of the email accounts published are from the white house.

Oh man!

IML Gear Cream!
We need to bounce some of the screen names from here off that list to find out who really has those man seeking man desires. Makes it easier to figure out who to send the nudes too

We need to bounce some of the screen names from here off that list to find out who really has those man seeking man desires. Makes it easier to figure out who to send the nudes too
Lol nudez for gearz

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

This is why you use a fake identity ppl. 'Suckmehard@hotmail.com' is hopefully not your normal day to day email acct....

I also heard 85%-90% of the subscribers are/were men.

Yes, we are pigs :)

You have a source on that statistic? I didn't think of AM as a male-centered site but maybe it is.

Women are just as piggish as men but far, far better at hiding it. It suits them for us to believe we're worse and that most women never cheat, etc. And it suits us to believe the same, if we're single and desperately searching for a "good girl" or married to one (we think). So it's a win-win delusion. A stable equilibrium of a social construct. A marble at the bottom of a pool, it ain't rolling nowhere. :)

Ya a lot of females cheat...

They're just trying to get away from turd men who treat em like shit....maybe.

You have a source on that statistic? I didn't think of AM as a male-centered site but maybe it is.

Women are just as piggish as men but far, far better at hiding it. It suits them for us to believe we're worse and that most women never cheat, etc. And it suits us to believe the same, if we're single and desperately searching for a "good girl" or married to one (we think). So it's a win-win delusion. A stable equilibrium of a social construct. A marble at the bottom of a pool, it ain't rolling nowhere. :)

My source is what I hear on talk radio during my workday :)

According to the hackers, the actual number of women participation is very low and statements from AM about a higher percentage of woman using their site are false.

Not sure where you and many other guys are coming from with women being big cheaters like us guys, just has not been my experience at all. Have I had a cheating girlfriend before? Yes. But based on my life experience it is the exception, not the norm.

50% of men will cheat on a marriage at some point. 40% of women will do the same. So, men are worse but only fractionally so. I'll see if I can find a source on that.

Bear in mind those are the stats for *marriage*. In ordinary "you didn't put a ring on it" relationships the cheating rates are far higher, as are the break-up rates as well of course.

I've known a few women that have overlapped just about every relationship they ever had... i.e. eventually they cheat on their boyfriend (or husband) in the process of getting that new guy.

I know that not all women are like this but the stats are much worse than they'd like you to believe. It's a remarkable feat of our culture that we're deluded on this point to such a degree. But on the other hand, it makes perfect sense. Women need us to be believers in order to commit to them. Unless they're going for a one-night fuck of course, or just having a fun phase in life doing threesomes and trips to a sex club, in which case the deceit disappears and you find out the REAL women that they are. If you seem open and non-judgemental, you'll discover a fuck ton about female sexuality that they normally never admit to.

Alpha males (the real ones, that pick and choose among women, and typically they've been alphas since teenage years) already know this. It's the 80-90% beta males, the rest of them, that are confused. Women benefit from this arrangement -- they spend their younger, wilder, most attractive years courting those alpha males... so that's maybe 80% of the female population that are cute and "competitive" in a mating sense in the 15-25 year old range going after that 10% cream of the crop of alpha males, the ones with all the sex appeal, status, money, or some combo of those things. It's a groupie effect, just like with rock stars.

The alphas clean up, of course. Most of the females lose out and never nail down an alpha in a long term relationship let alone a marriage, so they're "losers" in this game, but they still have all those betas to choose from. In fact, as their hormones wither downward, the betas are actually more attractive (especially while the females are not ovulating) than the alphas because the female brain will be repulsed by high-testosterone traits and attracted to low-testosterone "softer" traits like kindness to children, no domestic violence, not likely to cheat (and not likely to attract other women generally, ergo "safe"), and less demanding. When ovulating (or when young generally), women will feel the opposite... a strong pull to high-testosterone traits and behavior, an attraction to risk. And... a high propensity to cheat if she's attached to a beta male.

Lots of sexology studies show this effect. For you attached guys, you might want to take note of your chicks' menstrual cycles. She bleeds, then several days later she starts ovulating for a few days. This is precisely when she's most likely to "have a headache" and put your sex life on break, she's most likely to be thinking of having sex with other guys while fucking you (if she's even doing that), and most likely to cheat. She'll show up at a bar and is more likely to show more skin, and to be there alone... no friends to hold her back or serve as a cock block to those alphas that she's sexually yearning for. Once she's done the deed (maybe just in the bar bathroom, alley, or pool table with the bartender after closing) and hormones come back to normal, she'll once again be kinda repulsed by the high test traits, want to come back to her beta male and cuddle her way back into the nest. This is a wonderful mating strategy that allows her to get optimum high sex appeal genetic material while locking down a different male who is reliable and won't leave her, and will help raise the kids (even if they aren't his).

We see this exact same behavior in almost all nesting species with mating couples (i.e. *not* harem-forming species like gorillas, or unregulated orgy-all-the-time species like bonobos). It's simply rational behavior by the female. She wants good genetic material for procreation, but also a committed male. Only the highest sex appeal females can achieve that (think Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt), while the rest must look at settling for beta males for nesting and then cheating to get better genes from the alphas.

We used to think that 90%+ of bird species were monogamous. If not life-long, then season-long which is long enough to hatch and fledge the babies. Then... along came genetic testing in the 90's. Holy fuck. A great many of the nests of our "monogamous" birds turned out to be full of eggs from all kinds of other males besides the poor sap that agreed to nest with her. Sometimes 4 out of 5 of the eggs! And not just one other male... but a bunch. Excellent results for the female, awful for the cuckolded male. It turns out that females are so sneaky about cheating that even dedicated career ornithologists working in the field were missing all these trysts. They happen too fast, too furtively.

Humans aren't birds of course, but there are parallels. The deception is paramount and makes perfect sense. Being discovered means the male will very likely demote her from "angel" to "whore", abandon the nest, and maybe mete out some violence for good measure. Sometimes the violence is fatal. So the female has a very high motivation to be as deceptive as possible as if her very life depended on it, because sometimes it does.

We men all know how we feel when cheated on (or imagine that that's happening). It's a deeply violent instinct. The reason is that being cuckolded has a high cost, so we want to ensure against it. Females can't be cuckolded, so when males cheat it's a far less risky thing... the chief concern there is "Did he make an emotional connection? Will he leave me?" No deep-seated concern about his dick being in some other chick. Not the same the other way around. A guy's dick in your mated chick will ruin the mating pair, in our minds.

Sexology verifies this: Only 30% of women will consider a cheating incident by their guy to be fatal to the relationship, while 70% say there's still a chance with reconciliation. But men? 90% of us say it's fatal. She fucked another guy, no fucking chance it can work. That's a huge difference. That's instinct and mating strategy for you.

Alright, way too much coffee. Sorry dude. :)

In case you can't tell, I fucking love this subject. It's goes radically against the grain of what we're taught in society, our bullshit conditioning. Plus it's got a ton of science behind it now. It's awesome. I could (and do) read about it all day. It's also completely transformed the way I interact with women. The questions I ask, the sense of truth and deception, the things I'll commit to or what I'll believe. I'll never see women the way I used to. But that also allows many of these women to open up in ways they never ever did in the past, about what sorts of crazy sexual stuff they want to do (and I've done it with them, taking them to sex clubs for instance), what sorts of rape fantasies they have, etc.

Again, for the real alphas that are reading this, none of this is news. They've had women throwing themselves at them since their teens and watch women cheat left and right just for the pleasure of fucking an alpha.

For the betas it can be shocking, and violent denial is the common reaction. The truth is that most women will break any and all of their "rules" if the attraction is high enough.

OK time to shut up.

My source is what I hear on talk radio during my workday :)

Shit man that sucks. No wonder you vote Republican. :) Since it's talk radio I of course have to suspect the veracity of that "fact" (it wasn't Rush was it?) but maybe it'll turn out to be legit after all. I read technie news frequently so I'll see what pops up.

50% of men will cheat on a marriage at some point. 40% of women will do the same. So, men are worse but only fractionally so. I'll see if I can find a source on that.

Bear in mind those are the stats for *marriage*. In ordinary "you didn't put a ring on it" relationships the cheating rates are far higher, as are the break-up rates as well of course.

I've known a few women that have overlapped just about every relationship they ever had... i.e. eventually they cheat on their boyfriend (or husband) in the process of getting that new guy.

I know that not all women are like this but the stats are much worse than they'd like you to believe. It's a remarkable feat of our culture that we're deluded on this point to such a degree. But on the other hand, it makes perfect sense. Women need us to be believers in order to commit to them. Unless they're going for a one-night fuck of course, or just having a fun phase in life doing threesomes and trips to a sex club, in which case the deceit disappears and you find out the REAL women that they are. If you seem open and non-judgemental, you'll discover a fuck ton about female sexuality that they normally never admit to.

Alpha males (the real ones, that pick and choose among women, and typically they've been alphas since teenage years) already know this. It's the 80-90% beta males, the rest of them, that are confused. Women benefit from this arrangement -- they spend their younger, wilder, most attractive years courting those alpha males... so that's maybe 80% of the female population that are cute and "competitive" in a mating sense in the 15-25 year old range going after that 10% cream of the crop of alpha males, the ones with all the sex appeal, status, money, or some combo of those things. It's a groupie effect, just like with rock stars.

The alphas clean up, of course. Most of the females lose out and never nail down an alpha in a long term relationship let alone a marriage, so they're "losers" in this game, but they still have all those betas to choose from. In fact, as their hormones wither downward, the betas are actually more attractive (especially while the females are not ovulating) than the alphas because the female brain will be repulsed by high-testosterone traits and attracted to low-testosterone "softer" traits like kindness to children, no domestic violence, not likely to cheat (and not likely to attract other women generally, ergo "safe"), and less demanding. When ovulating (or when young generally), women will feel the opposite... a strong pull to high-testosterone traits and behavior, an attraction to risk. And... a high propensity to cheat if she's attached to a beta male.

Lots of sexology studies show this effect. For you attached guys, you might want to take note of your chicks' menstrual cycles. She bleeds, then several days later she starts ovulating for a few days. This is precisely when she's most likely to "have a headache" and put your sex life on break, she's most likely to be thinking of having sex with other guys while fucking you (if she's even doing that), and most likely to cheat. She'll show up at a bar and is more likely to show more skin, and to be there alone... no friends to hold her back or serve as a cock block to those alphas that she's sexually yearning for. Once she's done the deed (maybe just in the bar bathroom, alley, or pool table with the bartender after closing) and hormones come back to normal, she'll once again be kinda repulsed by the high test traits, want to come back to her beta male and cuddle her way back into the nest. This is a wonderful mating strategy that allows her to get optimum high sex appeal genetic material while locking down a different male who is reliable and won't leave her, and will help raise the kids (even if they aren't his).

We see this exact same behavior in almost all nesting species with mating couples (i.e. *not* harem-forming species like gorillas, or unregulated orgy-all-the-time species like bonobos). It's simply rational behavior by the female. She wants good genetic material for procreation, but also a committed male. Only the highest sex appeal females can achieve that (think Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt), while the rest must look at settling for beta males for nesting and then cheating to get better genes from the alphas.

We used to think that 90%+ of bird species were monogamous. If not life-long, then season-long which is long enough to hatch and fledge the babies. Then... along came genetic testing in the 90's. Holy fuck. A great many of the nests of our "monogamous" birds turned out to be full of eggs from all kinds of other males besides the poor sap that agreed to nest with her. Sometimes 4 out of 5 of the eggs! And not just one other male... but a bunch. Excellent results for the female, awful for the cuckolded male. It turns out that females are so sneaky about cheating that even dedicated career ornithologists working in the field were missing all these trysts. They happen too fast, too furtively.

Humans aren't birds of course, but there are parallels. The deception is paramount and makes perfect sense. Being discovered means the male will very likely demote her from "angel" to "whore", abandon the nest, and maybe mete out some violence for good measure. Sometimes the violence is fatal. So the female has a very high motivation to be as deceptive as possible as if her very life depended on it, because sometimes it does.

We men all know how we feel when cheated on (or imagine that that's happening). It's a deeply violent instinct. The reason is that being cuckolded has a high cost, so we want to ensure against it. Females can't be cuckolded, so when males cheat it's a far less risky thing... the chief concern there is "Did he make an emotional connection? Will he leave me?" No deep-seated concern about his dick being in some other chick. Not the same the other way around. A guy's dick in your mated chick will ruin the mating pair, in our minds.

Sexology verifies this: Only 30% of women will consider a cheating incident by their guy to be fatal to the relationship, while 70% say there's still a chance with reconciliation. But men? 90% of us say it's fatal. She fucked another guy, no fucking chance it can work. That's a huge difference. That's instinct and mating strategy for you.

In case you can't tell, I fucking love this subject. It's goes radically against the grain of what we're taught in society, our bullshit conditioning. Plus it's got a ton of science behind it now. It's awesome. I could (and do) read about it all day. It's also completely transformed the way I interact with women. The questions I ask, the sense of truth and deception, the things I'll commit to or what I'll believe. I'll never see women the way I used to. But that also allows many of these women to open up in ways they never ever did in the past, about what sorts of crazy sexual stuff they want to do (and I've done it with them, taking them to sex clubs for instance), what sorts of rape fantasies they have, etc.

Again, for the real alphas that are reading this, none of this is news. They've had women throwing themselves at them since their teens and watch women cheat left and right just for the pleasure of fucking an alpha.

For the betas it can be shocking, and violent denial is the common reaction. The truth is that most women will break any and all of their "rules" if the attraction is high enough.

OK time to shut up.

It's like Mike Arnold had a child with Dr. Drew. DaFuq got time for all that?

OK time to shut up.

Nice read while I wait for my eye exam.

I've been cheated on once, I didn't kill her but damn it it fucked me up temporarily. 90% is correct. She seriously asked me "does this mean we are getting a divorce?" Abso fucking lutely. There is no turning back in my mind.

If I get cheated on again, I don't know what I'd do. I'd be completely ruined. It's a scary thought, really. I stand true to being loyal no matter what. No matter fucking what.

So anyways, DJ, you better stay away from my girl... Or I'll get you...

I hope countless lives get ruined. I have no remorse for cheaters. Fuck you.

Shit man that sucks. No wonder you vote Republican. :) Since it's talk radio I of course have to suspect the veracity of that "fact" (it wasn't Rush was it?) but maybe it'll turn out to be legit after all. I read technie news frequently so I'll see what pops up.

I listen to KFI online. No Rush Limbaugh and pretty much down the middle all day. But I do listen to Rush from time to time. The reports I am hearing on radio are what are published by AP and the like. Nothing biased from what I can tell.

I'm still stuck on the marble at the bottom of the pool....:coffee:

OK time to shut up.

Seriously, I want what this guy is on.

Please tell :)

One more quote of that manifesto and some ones getting a foot in the ass.

Nice read while I wait for my eye exam.

I've been cheated on once, I didn't kill her but damn it it fucked me up temporarily. 90% is correct. She seriously asked me "does this mean we are getting a divorce?" Abso fucking lutely. There is no turning back in my mind.

If I get cheated on again, I don't know what I'd do. I'd be completely ruined. It's a scary thought, really. I stand true to being loyal no matter what. No matter fucking what.

So anyways, DJ, you better stay away from my girl... Or I'll get you...

I hope countless lives get ruined. I have no remorse for cheaters. Fuck you.

I think gays in countries where the punishment for homosexuality is death that are on that site is really the bigger problem than someones fucking ego being killed by their cheating partner

but whatevs

oh..I was also super pleased with the VA backlog/vs number of VA emails registered to the site

got time to dabble in their sex lives but not process the fucking shit they need to

Back