• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jared Fogle total pedo

Subs weren't the only thing he snacked on apparently.

11379842_1627148587497884_754290018_n.jpg

omg @ how close everyone else is to each others comments

A 16 and a 17 year old female prostitute? That's not even technically statutory rape age in many states.

He's a sick excuse of a man.

Head of a not for profit geared towards kids. His whole executive board is full of cockroaches.

Unfortunately his money will get him out of this.

Two 13-Year-Old Girls Are Being Tried As Adults. Here's Why That Matters.
"Often times people come into the adult system and they come out with more problems than they had before they went in."
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7979942?cps=gravity_5539_1138476008340655834

Not saying sex with 17 year old is ok.... but we now take 13 year old to trial as adults. Seems sideways doesn't it?

I hear child molesters are treated really well in the pen.

you'd actually be surprised..I know I am impatiently waiting for a child rapist I know to be killed or at least beaten up...and neither of those things have happened

Two 13-Year-Old Girls Are Being Tried As Adults. Here's Why That Matters.
"Often times people come into the adult system and they come out with more problems than they had before they went in."
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7979942?cps=gravity_5539_1138476008340655834

Not saying sex with 17 year old is ok.... but we now take 13 year old to trial as adults. Seems sideways doesn't it?

it does..people of any age are what suits the prosecution at the time...

like being the victim and the perpetrator of the same crime if need be

Well, we know how he got that extra protein in his diet

Back