• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A brotha from the gym set me up on a date tonight....

Big Ronnie

Your wettest :daydream:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
She doesn't go to the gym and he swears she isn't fat. If she looks like a black version of Mrs. R or Sheriv, Please pay your respects, but I will have died and gone to heaven.
Other than that I expect this shit not to end well....

Flame away pervtards....

The last time I did that without seeing her, I swore I'd never do that again. ....it was a disaster!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Tell her dad you'll have her home by 8

I just fixed you up this morning..
WTF???

I just fixed you up this morning..
WTF???

I'm a puppy dog when someone fixes me up with an ebony beauty. Unfortunately they are seldom beauties....

:kiss:

Knew you were brave big guy, but a blind date ?
I'll be expecting a pm in the am with all the details :winkfinger:

She won't make me melt like you do....
:kiss:

yea even still, make sure it dosnt have a dick.

Oh and wear your gym tights. I also have some custom orthotics if you need an extra inch or two in height :coffee:

Don't for get the butter! And leave the cats for petting, not cooking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She doesn't go to the gym and he swears she isn't fat. If she looks like a black version of Mrs. R or Sheriv, Please pay your respects, but I will have died and gone to heaven.
Other than that I expect this shit not to end well....

Flame away pervtards....
I'm sure he said she had a great personality though....

sent FROM HELL!!!

For the record I treated her like a lady and didn't stick anything anywhere it didn't belong. I had her home in time to get the sleep she needs to go to work tomorrow. I can't sleep though. Now I have to call JRotten to come suck me off.

Did you "accidentally" drop a magnum condom in front of her?! Thats always a good idea man. Let her know your packing serious meat

Give this one a little time....and respect....

For the record I treated her like a lady and didn't stick anything anywhere it didn't belong. I had her home in time to get the sleep she needs to go to work tomorrow. I can't sleep though. Now I have to call JRotten to come suck me off.

Cant sleep ? That sounds promising :winkfinger:

Back