• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

the man whos arms exploded.

You ain't see this yet homey? That dudes got some issues!

no im watching it now and i cannot believe how far he took it and still thought that looked good..i mean he has a basket ball as a bicep and a tricep..its ugly AF.
crazy how far people can take shit. even when your health is on the line

no im watching it now and i cannot believe how far he took it and still thought that looked good..i mean he has a basket ball as a bicep and a tricep..its ugly AF.
crazy how far people can take shit. even when your health is on the line

Yeah.. Who knows. People are fucked up. He took it to another level tho..

this is why im afraid to go much further than test. because im afraid that like test, im going to love the change i see in my body and do more and more and more

this is why im afraid to go much further than test. because im afraid that like test, im going to love the change i see in my body and do more and more and more

??

Don't be afraid because of this dumb fuck.

There are plenty of compounds (if not all) that are very safe if used CORRECTLY.

It's your choice but I wouldn't let something like this deter me from using other compounds.

Don't believe the hype. I get zero to no tren sides at extreme doses. I too was "scared" of using Injectable steroids only because I feared the unknown. That's why I abused halo and keystone light like it was going out of style.

idk enough shit about the advanced shit to feel comfortable enough to use anything else really. like im waiting for my package of test-suspention and tran ace to come in. after reading what other people have told me about me not knowing enough yet....im not even touching the tren ace. its gonna sit in my safe for a good lil while till i educate myself more.

idk enough shit about the advanced shit to feel comfortable enough to use anything else really. like im waiting for my package of test-suspention and tran ace to come in. after reading what other people have told me about me not knowing enough yet....im not even touching the tren ace. its gonna sit in my safe for a good lil while till i educate myself more.

That's cool you're playing it smart, but don't be scared. PM me if you need help.

i will do that kind sir, because i do read shit and it does answer my question BUT i way want to know from someones experience if its smart, or if its this or that that i could only find out By asking someone who has been their.

donka, sir.

Don't worry, you will never be that big.

i dont WANT to be that big.. that's not even attractive. i know not 1 woman who would look at those funny shaped arms and say shes attracted to that. he completely destroyed his body. and you only get one body. thats ridicules.
im 26, yea i still consider myself young.

i dont WANT to be that big.. that's not even attractive. i know not 1 woman who would look at those funny shaped arms and say shes attracted to that. he completely destroyed his body. and you only get one body. thats ridicules.
im 26, yea i still consider myself young.
yup you have alot to learn. 1, you work out to get big cause thats what you want. 2, girls dont give a fuck if your alpha, all girls are attracted to money... schools out, the end

The saddest part about the whole story is that Valentino looked real good years ago back in his competitive bodybuilding days. It turned into an obsessive sickness for him.

He still has a couple columns that he writes for in some muscle magazines.

yup you have alot to learn. 1, you work out to get big cause thats what you want. 2, girls dont give a fuck if your alpha, all girls are attracted to money... schools out, the end

my dude, when im out and about and my friends have their friends meet them their or i run into some attractive women eventually i start to talk to them. now watch this cuz this is where the magic happens. eventually they ask me "so what do you do for a living d"? i reply, im a computer Engineer and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM wet. case closed. were going home shes getting fked. not all of them are attracted to money that a simple mans why of rationalizing all women instead of realizing not all women are the same. example. some like 2 in the pink. others like 1 in the stink. see? differentationnnnnnn lolol

The saddest part about the whole story is that Valentino looked real good years ago back in his competitive bodybuilding days. It turned into an obsessive sickness for him.

He still has a couple columns that he writes for in some muscle magazines.

lifting, just like anything else in the world, can become an addiction. i know when i came back from rehab 113lbs and after a few months of the gym, i started to see the changes in my body and felt a compulsion to keep going and going. i loved it. loved how empowered it makes you feel and i can see how people can obsess over it to that extent. you get addicted to the reflection you see since your the artest and your doing the molding and shaping. its a great feeling.

He had some videos on YouTube as well, he sounds like Joe Pesci on steroids. He said when he was draining blood from his arm it was from a hematoma he got when his son accidental hit him in the arm with a baseball bat, but they cut that part out. He did have an infection but it was in the other arm, according to him they just fused the two stories together. Anyway, not a role model, but funny to listen to.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h3_Rky36K1o

Get Shredded!
He has two different colored eyes.

I like greg, but till this day he still denies the use of synthol. It is so obvious that he used the shit, yet he will ever admit it.

Back