• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

the occult...and topics along those lines

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
do you believe in

ghosts
precognition
deja vu
voodoo/witchcraft/christianity
psychics (sp?)
mediums
past lives or reincarnation

go

No
no
no/no/yes
no
no
no no

What in the fuckshit is this? No to all douche nozzle

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

No
No
Yes I have it weekly
No to all the
Hell no!
No
Yes to past lives

How about demons?
I've had my fair share of run ins to say the least.. Or I'm just a bat shit crazy fuck face that hallucinates. I think a little of both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The question is do you believe in (the existence of) this shit, not do you agree with it.

even if you hate Jesus, it's kind of hard to say Christianity doesn't exist.....

Where's that fake black guy who can't fap Unlisted at? He will back me up here.
Lul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The question is do you believe in (the existence of) this shit, not do you agree with it.

even if you hate Jesus, it's kind of hard to say Christianity doesn't exist.....

then you'd have to believe in voodoo and witchcraft

I started in a grief section in the library and it quickly led to the occult, like one set of shelves down

IML Gear Cream!
People practice witchcraft, voodoo and Christianity so they all exist, I don't believe in any of them. I don't hate Jesus or Santa Claus.

Sheriv you hit home here. Although many do not believe I do 100%. I will probably get flamed but I do practice. Look at my avatar. Its been in my family as long as I remember from Houma, La.

Sheriv you hit home here. Although many do not believe I do 100%. I will probably get flamed but I do practice. Look at my avatar. Its been in my family as long as I remember from Houma, La.
Well you're from La. ......Of course you're crazy :)

All crutches for the weak minds to lean on for reassurance that something other than their own miserable life might exist and that said life just might not be so worthless after all.

If 'Jesus' is this amazing, all empowering and omnipotent deity why does he always need your money?

All crutches for the weak minds to lean on for reassurance that something other than their own miserable life might exist and that said life just might not be so worthless after all.

If 'Jesus' is this amazing, all empowering and omnipotent deity why does he always need your money?
I'm guessing b/c he is jewish

Lol

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Nacho_Libre.jpg

Get Shredded!
By occult you're referring to secret societies. Illuminati, Hellfire Club, Bohemian Grove, Free Masons, etc.

careful..my husband is a freemason..lol

only the finest lambskin for the apron....

his lodge is one of the oldest in the nation..idk
they've been super helpful to our family in various ways

LOL! Well, at the highest levels of Masonry it does get rather Luciferian. Plus their little apron to protect the "Holy Object" (their penis) is quite cute.

wait wut.

They actually do a lot of good in the community, not just within the fraternity. Don't confuse freemasons with illuminati or whatever the fucktards continue babbling about. To be a freemason you just have to believe in a higher power (whatever that may be), fraternize, and help others.

I think there is much to see out side of the human spectrum. I believe different shit depending on the day. Except all, believe nothing..

wait wut.

They actually do a lot of good in the community, not just within the fraternity. Don't confuse freemasons with illuminati or whatever the fucktards continue babbling about. To be a freemason you just have to believe in a higher power (whatever that may be), fraternize, and help others.

Uh huh.

Back