• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

squirters

nwguy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The last 2 times I have pinned my right glute I have had squirters. I have never had one before so its odd to me that literally the last 2 times I have gotten it. I move my sites around and figure its just luck of the draw but was curious if anyone else ever experienced this.

Wtf..

undertakerbiker35zq_feature.jpg

I remember the first time i had a squirter i was 22 and when she did it i got scared shitless i thought i broke something, I'm like omg are you alright?! She was laughing her ass off.

I wouldn't know what to do with a non squirter

I remember the first time i had a squirter i was 22 and when she did it i got scared shitless i thought i broke something, I'm like omg are you alright?! She was laughing her ass off.

My first time was great... Poor hotel workers had to deal with the towels

IML Gear Cream!
Total...

Bullshit...

Thread...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

haha..I saw the title and said yes then I read the post;(Anyway I fucking love a squirter..My first time this girl was riding like champ and jumped off and squirted all over my stomach I looked at her like wtf.hahaha I have had a few more in the past and boy are they fun.I counted once in a hotel 11 huge wet spots,luckily there was another bed.lol

Since you guys like being peed on, I assume you like getting shit on too?

The last 2 times I have pinned my right glute I have had squirters. I have never had one before so its odd to me that literally the last 2 times I have gotten it. I move my sites around and figure its just luck of the draw but was curious if anyone else ever experienced this.

Shit I thought it was about chicks

I'll drink the shit out of some piss.

This escalated quickly Lmao. Glad I wasn't the only one expecting to see some chick shooting liquids like old faithful

Been with a couple squirters but I could see how it would get old after a while. Having to use a bunch of towels and shit.

And to your injection site squirting, try skipping the coffee pre-inject. Also work on staying relaxed.

Been with a couple squirters but I could see how it would get old after a while. Having to use a bunch of towels and shit.

And to your injection site squirting, try skipping the coffee pre-inject. Also work on staying relaxed.
Drink that shit!

Her squirt not your oil

Drink that shit!

Her squirt not your oil

Was at the lake with a squirter. She gave me BJ and I finished pretty quick. Decided to fingerbang her and lick her twat. She hosed me and I walked around the boat before jumping in the water, My buddys wife saw me and is still scarred to this day.

I have a pic of her. She was pretty hot. Not squirting in pic though
F5SGSDr.jpg

Last edited:
Back