• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

whats up gents.

cl0ud

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
whats up gents, im 26 years old now and iv been clean from the needle for 4 years. the first thing i did when i got back from rehab was start to lift weights because the abuse i put my body through for 6 months left me at a scrony 113 lbs... I'm 5'10 and now im 165. Iv used test-e before. not that long ago actually. the feeling it gave me when i would throw more iron up on the bar was empowering. I was ashamed on how sickly i looked and weak i allowed heroin to drag me down too. so anyway, iv been dicking around and iv been reading this and that and it appears to me that alot of the people here know their shit. And i always say, if you don't know find the person who is the best and learn from him. So now im here lol. anyway, i want to add tat "hard" look to my body like if you punch me youll hurt your hand. i DO NOT wish to look like a juice head or someone who is extremely obviously using gear. I just want to get to the next level with a little bit of help. Iv been reading up on tren and it seems as thou this shit is gold. so, this is my cycle for the 2nd time in my life i used gear. I kind of wanted to keep the amount of chems i put into my body to a low so my PCT wont last as long, but also at the same time, use affecting gear. I dont want to use so much that my body needs an extensive PCT. so, this is what i got.
Products
1 x TESTO-S 250 Pending$18
x TRENAVER amp. (Trenbolone Acetate) Pending$7
1 x STANOPRIME
Pending$9

The stan-o is winny tablets
I chose test-suspention because it seemed to be more..pure? or less likely to atamize into estergens.
and the Tren-a because of its bulking influence it will have.

question. how much and how often would i inject the tren-a? also, i have 50 25MLG Novadex for PCT

If using tren ace, I'd look at test prop for the same every other day pins. I'd also use an AI. How lean are you? If not that lean, winny is a waste.

the only place i have trouble losing the flubber is right at the navel level. i dont have a spare tire by any means, but my bottom 2 abs barley show because its a hard part to lose fat off the body. my back is g2g. its just that one small area i want to burn it off more and more.

Welcome, read, read, read, lots of info here to help you on your journey

yea as soon as i get my order in ill let you guys know how legit it was and if my source is reliable. From what iv been reading its 100% and one of the best. only issue i seem to find is the period of shipping times can range from 1-4 weeks which is a little stupid. but the great prices and purity of the gear kind of makes it worth it to me as long as I'm getting pharm grade gear for humans. What can i expect to look forward to with my introduction of Tren-A into my bodyGuillotine ? since your on it already. and what amount/fequency should i take it? remember i only have 2 ampules of it. is that enough to affect my body in the ways Tren-a would/ or is that not enough?

what can i expect with the introduction to Tren-a Guillotine?

i have 2 ampule sof it so how often and what amount should i use it? or did i even get enough to make a difference?

user-online.png

Back