• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How much bac-water?

ClintEastwood

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys, quick stupid question for you. I have a vial of Blue Sky MT2 and cant for the life of me figure out how much bac-water I need to use in the vial. It's a small vial of MT2 which says 10mg on it. Please help!

Clint~

Depends on how u want to dilute it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

http://peptidecalculator.com/calculator.php try this website out

Bacteriostatic water using a 1ml 100 units slin pin, bro. I used 2ml bac-water to dilute it....now what dose do I use? The entire vial?

The question is "how many mg do you want to inject?". You have 2ml total dosed at 5mg/ml from what you posted above.

Bacteriostatic water using a 1ml 100 units slin pin, bro. I used 2ml bac-water to dilute it....now what dose do I use? The entire vial?

Hell no! Lol 500 mcg made me sick as hell. I should have started at 250mcg and gone up slowly.
So on the 1 ml slin pin, at the bottom is 10- You need .25.
Point 25- so you have 40 doses to take.

Hell no! Lol 500 mcg made me sick as hell. I should have started at 250mcg and gone up slowly.
So on the 1 ml slin pin, at the bottom is 10- You need .25.
Point 25- so you have 40 doses to take.
Shit! You used 2 mls, so double it. POINT 5 (.5 MLS)

Just so you know....with 10mg diluted with 2ml of BW he has 2ml @ 5mg/ml. If he takes 0.5ml he will be injecting 2.5mg. I really don't think you want to do that. If you want to take 250mcg the inject amount will be WAY less......like 10 times less than 0.5ml. It would actually be half way to the 1st 10 unit mark. Basically 5units. Make sense? That would be 40 doses per vial and 0.250mg or 250mcg per dose

start off at a low dose 100 mcg a day and work up from there. once you achieve the color your looking for use 250 mcg as a maintenance dose every now and then to keep your tan. 1 vial can go a long way. the random boners that come with it are a nice side as well. I have done 500 mcg doses before and the boners it give are ridiculous. I would have to try and hide them at work. A little goes a long way with MT2

Just reread Hightests posts and he is on the right track but just referred to ml's instead of unit marks on the slin pin. He stated in his last post .5ml's when he meant 5 units if I am understanding correctly. I worked in a compounding pharmacy for quite awhile, math and chemistry are a strong point for me and my job and peoples lives depended on accuracy. :winkfinger: Plus, the pharmacist would never let you live it down if you fucked something up.

Ok guys thanks to all of you for helping me out on this stuff. You guys are way smarter than I am.

Here is the proper method! Take 10 vials. Yes that is 100 mg and pin all of them at once and you will look like me overnight, complete with mega genetics! That is all!

Back