• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Talk to me about Masteron

Only works good for me when bodyfat is at a low %. I use it mid way on a cut cycle.

uber-shred.

I have had great results running Masteron prop, with test prop, with Anavar for 10 weeks.

I remember seeing someone post that running it at around 1g a week it melts away fat.. Sloppy maybe.. idk tho lol Ive never ran it that high. DP sale would have been a good place to get it if youre running it that high, great price there! kinda $$$ otherwise.. lol

I remember seeing someone post that running it at around 1g a week it melts away fat.. Sloppy maybe.. idk tho lol Ive never ran it that high. DP sale would have been a good place to get it if youre running it that high, great price there! kinda $$$ otherwise.. lol

About 700mg/wk with 700mg test prop and 100mg Var ED along with GH and you have a fat shredding combo with proper cardio and diet.

I hear it will aggravate baldness. So I'll never touch it.

Good for cutting and "hardness" though. Seems to work against estrogen almost.

I hear it will aggravate baldness. So I'll never touch it.

Good for cutting and "hardness" though. Seems to work against estrogen almost.

By "aggravate baldness" I assume you mean expedite your genetic predisposition to MPB?

Lol fuck tyo hair nigga and bic it!

If it's a cycle here and there at moderate doses you can use ketoconazole shampoo to deter shedding.

By "aggravate baldness" I assume you mean expedite your genetic predisposition to MPB?

If it's a cycle here and there at moderate doses you can use ketoconazole shampoo to deter shedding.

^^^this

Yep. What do you mean by "bic it" by the way?. Where's a good place for the ketoconazole shampoo also? They all cost an arm and a leg for something like shampoo.

jj3ds1.jpg

I like running it with Test Prop.... and I only run the Mast at 100mg EOD and havent seen any hair issues, and Im prone to a weak hairline. Gives you a veiny, grainy, hard, dense look... also helps to keep you "dry." It hits the libido hard... like fucking is the only thing on your mind! And for me, it just gives an overall good feeling... mentally.

Sounds like its going to be a winner...for the hair situation fuck it Iam bald anyways LOL ...Thanks bro

Back