• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

On Deck..

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
2mg of xanax

1/2 pint vodka

showered shaved tanned terked

I'm going to some shit hole bar and I'm GOING to fuck a slut tonight.

AMEN

Skeet skeet skeet

Attachments

• 20150815_181954.jpg
    20150815_181954.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 70
2mg of xanax

1/2 pint vodka

AMEN
Sounds more like someone is going to sleep...

opposite effect for me.

I just talk a big game.

more like 2 beers and 1mg of xanax.

Its actually a nice bar but I plan on fucking the finest "lady" there.

I gotta keep up my bad boy image.
sluts, liquor, drugs

opposite effect for me.

I just talk a big game.

more like 2 beers and 1mg of xanax.

Its actually a nice bar but I plan on fucking the finest "lady" there.

I gotta keep up my bad boy image.
sluts, liquor, drugs

I get it. I'm all hopped up on Greek yogurt in my pajamas watching tv.... Well Greek yogurt, dbol, drol, tren base, and sdrol, but you get the idea. I might have some turkey and cheese later. It gets pretty wild on Saturday nights around here...

2mg of xanax

1/2 pint vodka

AMEN

Pics or we run you out of town!

151784-bill-cosby-as-cliff-huxtable.jpg

Bill Cosby saids... Xanax is for the ladies. And try 10 mg

Put the condom on before you drop the xanny.......,

85de90247c769fb072fc4822a693f17b.jpg

Yes... in the same neighborhood as a stiff Valium dose. Great for coming down after a night of marching powder. Im fact that's the only time I have used them
How much valium? The wifes ass needs some attention.

Thanks for reminding me to take my meds before I ate!
Everything is fucking hilarious on ambien, until you end up driving your car for no reason...

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Kratom, steak and Negra Modelo on deck for me. My only problem is I'm not sure which strain to use

Get Shredded!
Negra Modelo was always one of my favorites. Have 1 or a dozen for me. GD I miss beer...

I drank 2. That's my norm. I hate feeling drunk but the taste of beer is something I cannot resist.

10 grams of Green Malay was nice with it. Ended up eating 3 steaks, Haha. GAINZ BRO'S!

I drank 2. That's my norm. I hate feeling drunk but the taste of beer is something I cannot resist.

10 grams of Green Malay was nice with it. Ended up eating 3 steaks, Haha. GAINZ BRO'S!

3 steaks sounds good.

I have this weird appetite for honey rice chex.. Might make a bowl.. Or I'll just turn off the fugitive and go to bed... Decisions..

Have fun pro, get a couple of pumps in for the bros with no bitches.

Maybe you should have eaten 4 little guy....

If you meet a chick called SARA, start fucking running!

Why? Didn't her husband fuck her for 800years before knocking her up? Ditch the rubbers and slam that shit.

Had like 5 beers half a bar pie and a shot of Jameson last night. Sweating it all out sitting next to the pool now.

Long story short: I like being drunk. I don't like hangovers, carbs and and prolonging recovery from a workout

Alcohol wins again

Had like 5 beers half a bar pie and a shot of Jameson last night. Sweating it all out sitting next to the pool now.

Long story short: I like being drunk. I don't like hangovers, carbs and and prolonging recovery from a workout

Alcohol wins again

That's it?

I agree I don't miss hangovers. When I was an alchy it was a fifth of jim beam, 6 pack of Sierra Nevada and a can of Copenhagen and still wasn't enough so I'd called JRotten up and bitch and complain about my then fucked up life.

Don't miss it one bit.

Back