• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

who is legit in here?

305coco

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
whats up guys.. i just made a new sign in cuz i forgot my old one.. i used to get on here a few months back and used to get shit for my people from RC LABS.. what ever happened to them and who now got the good shit?

Yeah you'll just have to browse around, and read some reviews. I'm sure people will PM you saying they have the best gear... But do your own research on here. There's a few good sponsors on this board.

^^^what he said. Trust no one but your own gut feeling after doing research. We are all salesmen but you need to feel confident in the source you choose.

whats up guys.. i just made a new sign in cuz i forgot my old one.. i used to get on here a few months back and used to get shit for my people from RC LABS.. what ever happened to them and who now got the good shit?

Pharmacy is legit. Anybody else here just might be underground....

I don't know what prompted you to post that but that is some funny shit!
Someone said "we're all salesmen" and all I could think of is "drugs sell themselves"...

“Man, how am I going to get rid of all this crack? It’s just piled up in my house.”

:roflmao:

Someone said "we're all salesmen" and all I could think of is "drugs sell themselves"...

“Man, how am I going to get rid of all this crack? It’s just piled up in my house.”

:roflmao:

Yes I realized after posting

Good stuff

All these labs suck. I just post All the time hoping to see Mrs Robinsons new boobs . Buy local its always dependable.

Lol

All these labs suck. I just post All the time hoping to see Mrs Robinsons new boobs . Buy local its always dependable.

Hey I know a guy who sells locally he is dependable buys all of his gear from here with just a 100% markup.

Yeah you'll just have to browse around, and read some reviews. I'm sure people will PM you saying they have the best gear... But do your own research on here. There's a few good sponsors on this board.
thanks homie, yea i been gettin the "best gear pms" already lmao.. shit is cool

Get Shredded!
ay u know what bro, you right i think ima stick with looking around my area before i jump into some international shit or cross country.. this way the supplier be more careful before fucking me over

ay u know what bro, you right i think ima stick with looking around my area before i jump into some international shit or cross country.. this way the supplier be more careful before fucking me over
You're going to laugh when you pay twice as much for gear from one of these shops lol

Don't shop for reviews in the sub forums.

You're going to laugh when you pay twice as much for gear from one of these shops lol

Or even three times as much!

"I sell you testoblastic 10ml vial anabolicroid for cheap low price payment of $350 dollar monies for you good friend. I lube ass before cock insertion, promise I swear to you."

I use AT, it's the real deal, it's working for me and my bloods showed my test was off the chart....I do havesome pip, but I just ordered some 25gx1" pins, maybe that will help.

I know I guy locally who sells test c 10mL for $120/ea.. and people buy it all day long.. smh

50 for quality test e is a good price

Back