• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New sheriffs in town!

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I would like to share this awesome news with everyone, Darius has given me and another awesome member of this forum a chance to rep for Pharmacom store. I cannot be more thrilled to rep for such an awesome source on this board! Pharmacom all ready has a great reputation around all forums and I truely can stand behind there gear! If anyone has any questions about an order, a mix, how things work, shipping, etc please feel free to hit me at any hour of the day and I will get back to you within that day!!!

Thanks and congrats to the other lucky rep! I have been in contact with him and we are going to make one hell of a team! For now I will leave the suspense there untill he makes it public!

Ps. You will be missed tbj, thanks for everything you did!

Last edited:
Thanks Dema. I look foward to teaming up with you here :)

Right on brother, you'll kick ass.

Thanks guys!! This forum has always felt like home to me... Everyone here is the reason why I'm on this so often! Now I have a reason to be on here even more often!! Can't thank everyone enough for all the knowledge bombs, lessons learned, and most importantly all the sexy nudez..

IML Gear Cream!
Congrats!

Hey congrats Iron Bros
Nice

Sent from The Iron Pile

Thanks Dema. I look foward to teaming up with you here :)

Dema wrote: Ps. You will be missed tbj, thanks for everything you did!

As to say you will be stepping down or something...but your indicating something different??

I am confused.

Dema wrote: Ps. You will be missed tbj, thanks for everything you did!

As to say you will be stepping down or something...but your indicating something different??

I am confused.

tbj was the rep here not all that long ago and decided to step down.. I was thanking him for everything he has done for me when he was the rep..

I think you might be mistaken tbj for tGrady

Back