• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

!! Free Express Shipping On All Orders !!

Xsbobber

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright, so I've bought from many sources over the years. And for some reason I always shied away from international sources. My reasoning was mainly about TA times. As with most people when you place your order you want your stuff yesterday. Lol. So for that reason alone, all of people seek out domestic. So heres what I'm going to do about that.

Starting August 12th FOR THE NEXT 7 DAYS ALL ORDERS WILL RECEIVE FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING USING PROMO CODE IRONXS!!! Without going into too much detail, let me tell you that its crazy fast! Very close to any domestic shipment I have ever received. Nothing special for you to do as a customer, just place your order and pay the standard shipping and well automatically upgrade you to expedited! With all the changes we've made and our current 15% off promo plus free goodies for orders over $350, you can't pass this up! Head over to our website and check us out. Dont forget promo code IRONXS at checkout.

Free shipping ends next Wednesday.

Wow see thats a big reason i shy away.
Here is an idea on your next promo "if you can tell me why u shouldn't order from IA it's free " bet u will save a ton on give aways lol

Typo in my post guys. You dont pay any shipping at all! Just place your order and the shipping is on us! No matter how much you spend. Sorry, copy and paste error lol

Back