• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Client #1. Online Training with TGrady.

tgrady

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been wanting to Train people. And being injured right now gives me the perfect time to help out others. I have been asked many times by a friend of mine to put him on a body building style diet and workout routine. Along with, Steroids and other products. He agreed to everything, and i will be putting him to work this coming Monday. This week i have him doing a few things just to get the water weight loss out of the way, so that what we see from Monday on will mostly be Fat loss. I do not like counting Water loss, for fat loss in a Client. I will not explain why i feel something works and does not, i just go from personal experience and how my client feels and looks week to week.

BEFORE PHOTOS WILL BE POSTED. He is slightly nervous and insecure about that, but i told him not to look at this till it is all over and he sees the huge change. Because then it will not matter.

The GOAL - 250lbs to 200lbs in 12 weeks. 90 days to drop 50lbs, of pure fat. He wants to go from a size 46 to a size 34.
After this is over and he burns off 50lbs, he will be put on a cycle that will make him muscular and tighten him up. After this is all over he want to be in size 30 jeans and have that bodybuilders look. I am going to help him achieve exactly that.

Starting Stats
Age - 26
Height 5'8
Weight - 250lbs FAT.
Waist Size - 46

Starting Cycle
Test Enanthate - 600mg
T3 - 50mcg
More will be added in as time goes on and changed up. Dosages will be increased.

Workout Routine.
Monday - Saturday 45 minutes Cardio steady walking, every morning 4:30 am.
Monday and Thursday - CHEST AND SHOULDERS
Tuesday and Friday - BACK AND ARMS
Wednesday and Saturday - LEGS
SUNDAY - REST

Diet
Strict there will be no Carbs, except on Back and Leg day, post workout. Monday - Saturday. Sunday 45 minute cheat and then dinner which is a meal of Choice.

Only Foods that he is allowed to eat.
Eggs
Chicken
Steak
Fish
Hamburger 90% lean.
2 Gallons of Water
Brocoli
1/2 cup Brown rice.
Isolate Protein made with Liquid Egg whites.
Multivitamin
He is allowed to season his food for the first 6 weeks. And use condiments.

6 small meals a day, protein packed. 2 Protein shakes with liquid egg white.
1st meal each morning at 5:45am. Last Meal is at 5pm. Last protein/egg white shake at 7:25.

The meals will be posted daily, on here to show progress of everything. Bi weekly photos to show progress.

Workout routine....Monday through Saturday 45 min cardio at 4:30 am.....that should be the real test on how serious he is.

Good luck to him.

That low carb he's bound to get results but that is going to be a test in itself; holy cow.

lmao. Yea bro those eggs will be cooked in the morning for sure. I remember the other thread, drove me crazy, lol all good though.

Subbed! Very cool

Shouldn't the egg whites be cooked though? Lol

If he sticks to the diet, Cardio and the Cycle he will make great results with just that to drop bodyfat. I just hope he really sticks to everything. First week is easy, after 3 to 4 weeks will see if he really wants it or not.

With no carbs we will see if he doesn't run to Idaho to eat an entire potato farm :)
Uncooked without egg whites ... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmao, he can either stay fat at 250lbs, on a 5'8 body. Or he can bust his ass for 12 weeks and change his whole life around. He can go crazy, as long as he stick to his diet and training

I think that would be the hardest part about coaching some one, the lack of dedication from the trainee. You should almost treat it like a detox, lock him in an apartment with only those foods pre-portioned, and only let him out to train.

:winkfinger:

lmao, he can either stay fat at 250lbs, on a 5'8 body. Or he can bust his ass for 12 weeks and change his whole life around. He can go crazy, as long as he stick to his diet and training

I think that would be the hardest part about coaching some one, the lack of dedication from the trainee. You should almost treat it like a detox, lock him in an apartment with only those foods pre-portioned, and only let him out to train.

It seems like keeping him motivated will be key. 5'8" 250 wow that is pretty big-

Good stuff T looking forward to this thread.

It seems like keeping him motivated will be key. 5'8" 250 wow that is pretty big-

Good stuff T looking forward to this thread.

Exactly.. I'm 5' 8" 200lbs; I couldn't imagine 50 more pounds on my frame, even if it were all muscle.

If/when he is successful through this initial fat loss period, he should be hooked for life. A massive transformation in the first 12 weeks would have secured my addiction real quick. Instead it took years of dicking around with no guidance to finally get hooked and do things right. Props to you tgrady for undertaking this.

Get Shredded!
lmao. Yea bro those eggs will be cooked in the morning for sure. I remember the other thread, drove me crazy, lol all good though.
Did I miss a thread or something? I just pound my whites . You pull this off and people will line up. Good luck TG. Hell I may get in line now. Haha

I am helping him and giving him his cycle and everything free. I went through his kitchen with him and we took everything out that he did not need, i wish i took a picture of his empty fridge and freezer.

I really hope he sticks to this because 1, it will be a waste of my time and his. 2. It does not help me show off what i can provide to someone. I like to put my knowledge to the test and see if i can actually turns someones life around, but at the end of the day he has to put all the work in and eat the food.

I got a good feeling, he seems really pumped. So i think he will be ok. He has everything lined out for him in his home, it should be so easy for him. Just a little will power, and he will be golden.

lol In a older thread a guy asked is it ok to drink protein. I told him he would get more protein through cooking it, because cooking eggs releases more of the protein in it. But i also like egg whites mixes with protein powder, but mainly because you wont miss out on any protein at all that way.

All i can do is coach him, but i think he will pull it off. Hey if i have the time and you are interested i will be down to help ya out in any way

Did I miss a thread or something? I just pound my whites . You pull this off and people will line up. Good luck TG. Hell I may get in line now. Haha

Yea well the Photos will be posted today at some point, just have to upload them. He is def up there with the weight, i am 240ish but all muscle and he is 250, fat it is incredible the difference muscle to fat looks.

I wont allow him to look at the thread just in case anyone is hard on him. But after 6 to 8 weeks when he has dropped some weight, he will be on here. So hopefully it will not discourage him, hopefully it will make him happy to see all the changes week to week.

Exactly.. I'm 5' 8" 200lbs; I couldn't imagine 50 more pounds on my frame, even if it were all muscle.

If/when he is successful through this initial fat loss period, he should be hooked for life. A massive transformation in the first 12 weeks would have secured my addiction real quick. Instead it took years of dicking around with no guidance to finally get hooked and do things right. Props to you tgrady for undertaking this.

Subbed. This is a good sponsorship opportunity for the right sponsor.

Hope he sticks with it. Given the way he's let himself go, doesn't sound like he has a lot of discipline. Will be watching this one closely.

Good luck to all.

Yea well the Photos will be posted today at some point, just have to upload them. He is def up there with the weight, i am 240ish but all muscle and he is 250, fat it is incredible the difference muscle to fat looks.

I wont allow him to look at the thread just in case anyone is hard on him. But after 6 to 8 weeks when he has dropped some weight, he will be on here. So hopefully it will not discourage him, hopefully it will make him happy to see all the changes week to week.

That is a good plan. It's amazing what those progress pictures can do for your morale. I know looking through all of mine always boosts the ole self-esteem.

Workout routine....Monday through Saturday 45 min cardio at 4:30 am.....that should be the real test on how serious he is.
Which reminds me why I need a treadmill/stair master at home

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Subbed. Can't wait to see these results!!!!

Has he ever been on gear before?

Back