• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

#blacklivesmatter

Romeburning

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Are these people for real? They do know blacks are killed mostly by other blacks. Sell drugs in their own communities, black on black crime. ........ I could go on and on.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 68
twice as many whites are killed by police, I dont look at it as something wrong with them, more like whats wrong with us that the militarization of the police force is ok?

489ddde92009156e490565e9f8860a0c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck those monkeys, call in some Warthogs. ....problem solved.

sent FROM HELL!!!

Fuck those monkeys, call in some Warthogs. ....problem solved.

sent FROM HELL!!!

What is a Warthog? A biker gang? Serious question as I am not familiar with that name and curious.

Easiest way to clear up a large % of crime is to just kill anyone who creates, listens to, or likes rap, hip hop, house music

Its all a political smokescreen to gain power and solidify certain votes. Does anyone really think Big Al or the good Rev Jackson gives two shits about anyone or anything other than there own bank accounts? Come on! How much more of this nonsense will the populous tolerate before reality punches them in the face?

What is a Warthog? A biker gang? Serious question as I am not familiar with that name and curious.

its a fighter jet that doesn't go extremely fast but its got a big ass gun!

Don't lie you all know it's a terrain war vehicle from Halo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black lives matter, that's why their neighborhood are filled with liquor stores and abortion clinics.

Attachments

• sULpQUh.jpg
    sULpQUh.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 39
you guys are fucking funny!!!

its a fighter jet that doesn't go extremely fast but its got a big ass gun!

not a fighter jet, its a close air support flying fucking tank. son of a bitch has a huge cannon on it and literally dive attacks columns and formations and fucks shit up. Plus they are slow but agile and can take a hell o f a beating

Get Shredded!
Check out these two stupid fucking bitches. I would have took my right boot and kicked her fuckin ass off the stage.

https://youtu.be/6BnbwUT7lBg

Easiest way to clear up a large % of crime is to just kill anyone who creates, listens to, or likes rap, hip hop, house music

This is truth. Weak minds fall for the bull shit. I say start with lil wayn. Can't stand that mother fucker. Some one should have killed that Bitch years ago. Would have saved 25% of young black life's. #if your a fucking criminal piece of shit your life don't mean shit Bitch. I can't stand how these pieces of shit protest then loot there own community, black store owners. This animals don't give a fuck about anything. I fell real bad for the educated black man. He's fucked before he gets one foot out of the door. Sad Fuckin shit. And this stupid fucking county is so politically right, no one can state the obvious or your done. Fuckin bull shit round all these mother fucker up and put them in a hole.

I fell real bad for the educated black man. He's fucked before he gets one foot out of the door. Sad Fuckin shit. And this stupid fucking county is so politically right, no one can state the obvious or your done. Fuckin bull shit round all these mother fucker up and put them in a hole.

I feel for us white, educated, successful men....

sent FROM HELL!!!

The problem is, anymore when anything happens its immediately turned into a race issue. The fact that a white or black man was killed by whatever color cop is irrelevant. Why dont we instead, focus on the fact that a man committed a crime and put himself in a situation where the police had to use lethal force. Switch places and races and the same thing would have happened. There will always be racism no matter what you do, but when its shoved in your face everyday it just makes it worse.

all live matter blacks cause who will work at mcdonalds and walmarts, mexicans cause who will cut my lawn. except mooslims, jus sayn that a group I wouldnt miss, i can pour my own slurpee

all live matter blacks cause who will work at mcdonalds and walmarts, mexicans cause who will cut my lawn. except mooslims, jus sayn that a group I wouldnt miss, i can pour my own slurpee
Lololol

This is truth. Weak minds fall for the bull shit. I say start with lil wayn. Can't stand that mother fucker. Some one should have killed that Bitch years ago. Would have saved 25% of young black life's. #if your a fucking criminal piece of shit your life don't mean shit Bitch. I can't stand how these pieces of shit protest then loot there own community, black store owners. This animals don't give a fuck about anything. I fell real bad for the educated black man. He's fucked before he gets one foot out of the door. Sad Fuckin shit. And this stupid fucking county is so politically right, no one can state the obvious or your done. Fuckin bull shit round all these mother fucker up and put them in a hole.

And this stupid fucking county is so politically right, no one can state the obvious or your done.

Very well said and so spot on. The very political powers that have caused the majority the issues with "black lives" are the ones exploiting the situations, the ones pandering to criminals for votes... never once offer any true solutions to the problems at hand and are the first to take to the TV talk shows and finger point at others living decent lives trying to do the right thing every day.

In my younger days I lived in a mostly black area due to parents no having much. As I grew up I quickly realized that being black does not automatically make you a bad ass. I don't hate people based on color but I have no problem curb stomping anyone who thinks they can chump me based on said color. Many of them and, I still see this attitude to this day, assume that whites are afraid of them because they're black. I cant help but think back on their expressions when whitey beat the ever living dog shit out of them and then did it again the next day just because. Be nice to me and I'll be nice to you. I know....internet tough guy talk and you're right its all talk. I cant help it, I'm Irish, it comes with the color.

Clint~

Most shit stains of our society target weaker, smaller people who are less likely to defend against a criminal act. Which is most likely why these shit stains wont even look at me or most of us on this forum. We're bigger, way stronger, faster, meaner and ten times the men they will never be. The next time you see one of these little fucks, make eye contact and make it your objective to mentally force them to look away. They always do, because their scared of the meaner, stronger man. Even in multiples they wont even think about it. You can literally smell the fear oozing out of them. BTW: The shit stains I'm talking about come in all colors.

Back