• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I haven't seen anything this BAD in awhile...

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Someone sent me this video. I took a look and was pretty fucking horrified. I for one am going to change the way I purchase my food from now on. If you can watch this whole thing and be like "whatever" then you have ice water in your veins (and maybe tren).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oTCA9V3eNs

I try not to think about it bc I agree, it's fucking awful the way animals are treated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as it ends up on my plate. except the ones with the sores.

I can't look at that shit.
There's a raccoon farming one that has 1/8 ruined my soul
I have been eating free range for years. Not sure if it's that much better. This factory farming shit reminds me of the shit you see in china.

The problem with "free range" only means the animals aren't in cages and get to experience the "outside" or sunlight. That could mean they're in corrals that have some sort of deck or porch for lack of better word. But they're still huddled together with little room. Something you learn in culinary school.

The problem with "free range" only means the animals aren't in cages and get to experience the "outside" or sunlight. That could mean they're in corrals that have some sort of deck or porch for lack of better word. But they're still huddled together with little room. Something you learn in culinary school.
Yep.

As long as there is a way for the animal to get outside it's considered free range....even if that is one 8x8 inch hole in the wall.

Shit is sick to watch! How does someone love with themselves doing such a job as those guys! They must be some cold hearted people! But it's because of people like me who eat so much meat we are keeping this going!! But I need meat so

IML Gear Cream!
The food industry itself is really fucked up. I have watched a number of documentaries on the industry in general. It really is crazy to see what is going on with plants and animals we eat. I used to be a big skeptic and thought my wife was crazy, but it really is sad to see how the FDA "partners" with food companies to allow crap to be fed to our nation. I always wondered why I had tons of farmland around me when I was growing up and it turned into stores and homes. Food is a huge problem in America and I wish the process was more transparent to the mass.

The food industry itself is really fucked up. I have watched a number of documentaries on the industry in general. It really is crazy to see what is going on with plants and animals we eat. I used to be a big skeptic and thought my wife was crazy, but it really is sad to see how the FDA "partners" with food companies to allow crap to be fed to our nation. I always wondered why I had tons of farmland around me when I was growing up and it turned into stores and homes. Food is a huge problem in America and I wish the process was more transparent to the mass.

The reality is the "food companies" are comprised of just a few heavy hitters. There are not as many as you might think. And so these companies control quite a bit of what ends up on our plates and the prices paid for them.

Id like to corral up the people who treat animals like this, and treat them the same way, see how they like it. Sad thing is, the animals don't have a voice, they cant speak up and voice how they feel, people really need to come together on these issues and make change happen.

I don't know where to start here. This isn't the practice of 99% of the industries. I'm part of this industry. This appears to be a PETA like attack. Who knows where this has been filmed. Most of these shots could to be from other country's. Our state and federal meat inspectors wouldn't allow a lot of that to happen. The whole pork video also looks like it came from one place. To many of you are drinking their cool aide.

I don't know where to start here. This isn't the practice of 99% of the industries. I'm part of this industry. This appears to be a PETA like attack. Who knows where this has been filmed. Most of these shots could to be from other country's. Our state and federal meat inspectors wouldn't allow a lot of that to happen. The whole pork video also looks like it came from one place. To many of you are drinking their cool aide.

Who cares where it was filmed? If it was filmed in another country then you're saying its ok? Maybe you're the one sipping koolaid

Who cares where it was filmed? If it was filmed in another country then you're saying its ok? Maybe you're the one sipping koolaid

We can't control what other countries do.......and tell me sir where I said it was ok.

I'm going to say one more thing and try to back out of this......I have been on kill floors in slaughter houses. Even when everything is done 100% by the book, it can still be very gruesome! So bad, that I can make people vegetarians. It's not a process to advertise any....but it somehow has to get from pasture to your plate, and part of the process isn't pretty.

All I can say is wow!! I really never thought about it like that

Get Shredded!
I'm going to say one more thing and try to back out of this......I have been on kill floors in slaughter houses. Even when everything is done 100% by the book, it can still be very gruesome! So bad, that I can make people vegetarians. It's not a process to advertise any....but it somehow has to get from pasture to your plate, and part of the process isn't pretty.

This last sentence is true.

I just wish they did the same with prisoners.

Back