• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Introcduce myself

Struppi_77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Guys, (and maybe Ladies?),

I am a new member on this board. My name is Jo, but please just call me Struppi ;)

Hope I'll can find a lot of useful and (new) informaion on this board. I am older (37) but also in my age I am always open for good new information regarding my lovely sport :eek:

To my person: I'm an old hand in this kind of sport and do it since I am 16. But I was the last five years completely away from internet forums because of private circumstances and focus on natural training.

In the beginning of my 20ies I do a personal trainer A-License in Germany (including Nutritionists knowledge). Actually I live and train in Warsaw (Poland) but I have lot friends around the world (especially in Germany my love country).

You can see my actual data in my profile on left side I hope.

Actually I do hard train with another 4-5 competive athlets. They all do competitions (national and international) and they love to take my knowledge for their workouts. I see myself as a trainer for them. Not more. And I am satisfied if the assist me in my workouts hehe
I also train hard (allways in my life) but because of my age I just do it for my own and I am very satisfied just to help "my crew" and other people the really love this sport. I don't like people who come to me and ask me "Hey man, you look like a muscle guy...how can I became muscles like you in 6 weeks?". If anybody asks me stuff like this I WILL KICK HIS ASS!!! :nono:

If someone needs help regarding nutrition, supplements and stuff I am a good contact. But please beware me with dubious requests ok? I don't sell anything but I think because of my long journey in this sport I can give you useful tipps and helpings! I think and hope I can be an enrichment for this forum...

And I am sorry for my worst english. Hope everyone can understand.

So, I hope to have good exchange ideas here with each other!!

If I have something forget in my introduce just let me know!:paddle::eek:wned:

Best wisches,
yours Struppi

Welcome!

I smell bacon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soo cool. Hello to everyone!! And thanks for kindness welcome greetings!! Hope that here are a lot of nice people with good knowledge of this sport ;)

Hello everyone im new to this whole anaobolic world I def been missing out for along time.Awesomness glad to be here and hope to learn alot more !!!

Back