• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thanks for the infection, Anabolic America!

TouaregV8

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A few weeks ago I won 2 vials of test enanthate from Anabolic America for a "best triceps" contest they were running. Last Wednesday I finally got around to trying their gear. I injected 1.6ml into my left bicep. I always use the same sanitary injection techniques that I have successfully used over the last 20 years of injecting AAS. The next day I had the usual post injection symptoms, some pain, redness, and a little swelling. Each day thereafter it got progressively worse. The swelling got significantly worse, at first it was just isolated to my bicep then it started making its way down my arm into my forearm and almost down to my wrist. The redness followed the same path as the swelling. By Sunday afternoon I knew this wasn't normal and I started thinking about going to an urgent care center to have my arm looked at. I was out of town on vacation and there was nothing close by that was in my insurance network so I decided to hold off and just keep an eye on things until I got back home. This morning things still had not improved so I called my doctor as I waited to board my flight back home and scheduled an appointment for this afternoon. My doctor informed me that I have cellulitis in my arm. He gave me a shot of antibiotics in the ass and prescribed me 10 days worth of augmentin. As i stated earlier I have used the same sanitary injection techniques over the last 20 years of using anabolics and have self-administered probably 1000 injections over that period of time and never once contracted an infection, but the first time I inject gear from Anabolic America i develop an infection. Consider yourself warned if you are one of their customers.

Thanks for the heads up. Sorry your having to deal with this

You're pinning it wrong bro.. :coffee:

You just had to beat the source before they said it.

That is a nasty infection. Sorry to see this happen, I had not heard about AA causing infection or PIP for a few months until now.

But this is not the first time.

I'm using the same Test E you're using, and I haven't had any issues at all. Sucks it happened but that doesn't mean AA oil gave you the infection. This is the reason I won't pin oil in my bicep/triceps anymore. Last time I pinned TNE in my left bicep I got an infection. Not from AA either.

Before you get all up in arms, and say I'm a rep and I have to say this... I'm not a rep, and if the oil was shit I'd most certainly say so. I don't bounce from source to source. I'm not sure how you got the infection, and it sucks it happened. But like I said I'm running the same oil as you without any issues.. And Have been for almost 4 months.

Another member told me not to use it, but I pinned it anyway. I was forewarned.

I never developed an infection but the entire time I ran their test I had severe PIP for 7 to 10 days. Being my first cycle I wrote it off as a necessary evil. This was back in October.

I am nearing the end of my second cycle, involving gear from 4 different sources. I have never experienced PIP of that nature since.

IML Gear Cream!
And by know means am I saying you pinned it wrong. Just saying my experience with the bicep sucked ass. You seem way more experienced with that then me. I was just stating my point with that.

I'm using the same Test E you're using, and I haven't had any issues at all. Sucks it happened but that doesn't mean AA oil gave you the infection. This is the reason I won't pin oil in my bicep/triceps anymore. Last time I pinned TNE in my left bicep I got an infection. Not from AA either.

Before you get all up in arms, and say I'm a rep and I have to say this... I'm not a rep, and if the oil was shit I'd most certainly say so. I don't bounce from source to source. I'm not sure how you got the infection, and it sucks it happened. But like I said I'm running the same oil as you without any issues.. And Have been for almost 4 months.

How do you know what you got 4 months ago is the same batch?

I don't know, brother. I've injected other source's gear (same amount) in my biceps on a couple of other occasions and did not have this issue.

Last edited:
I just recently got oil for my log from them. I meant I've been using them now for 4 months.

I don't know, bother. I've injected other source's gear (same amount) in my biceps on a couple of other occasions and did not have this issue.

Fucking sucks bro. (Knock on wood) I haven't had any issues with the sources I've ran so far. Especially with AA. Pinning their Test E, Tren E 2x a week. Just recently got fresh Test E from them as well I'm using.

Fair enough

This is not my fight but you cannot argue what so many have said in the past.

Honestly man.. This is a sponsored forum. I've heard shit about EVERY source on the forums. Even Team green, and shit every source here honestly. I take it as I go, and until I have an accident I take it with a grain of salt. I'm not bashing any source because I know Green has legit gear (I've used them, MFL, SteroidsFax, and a few other sources) I recently started using AA without any problems. I did pin the Test E in my left Pec with a slin pin, and got some pretty bad PIP but I've never pinned that much oil there before. Unfortantly these type of infections can happen from pinning, and getting bacteria in the wound. I understand why he posted because if it happened to me I'd do the same exact shit.

But I'm not gonna bandwagon like these guys on here, and start bashing a source. Everyone wants to hop in here saying why pin a non hormone gear.. I've ran bloods, and they were good. I think it's a bitch move when people come in, and do that. If you haven't used them then stay out of it with the dumb comments. If you get offended by this then I'm probably directing this towards you.

Get Shredded!
Honestly man.. This is a sponsored forum. I've heard shit about EVERY source on the forums. Even Team green, and shit every source here honestly. I take it as I go, and until I have an accident I take it with a grain of salt. I'm not bashing any source because I know Green has legit gear (I've used them, MFL, SteroidsFax, and a few other sources) I recently started using AA without any problems. I did pin the Test E in my left Pec with a slin pin, and got some pretty bad PIP but I've never pinned that much oil there before. Unfortantly these type of infections can happen from pinning, and getting bacteria in the wound. I understand why he posted because if it happened to me I'd do the same exact shit.

But I'm not gonna bandwagon like these guys on here, and start bashing a source. Everyone wants to hop in here saying why pin a non hormone gear.. I've ran bloods, and they were good. I think it's a bitch move when people come in, and do that. If you haven't used them then stay out of it with the dumb comments. If you get offended by this then I'm probably directing this towards you.

Advice for you... take this with a grain of salt... Shhhh

Advice for you... take this with a grain of salt... Shhhh

I'm allowed to say WHATEVER I want. As long as I'm not bashing a source. If ya don't like it don't read my comments. Kthnx

:)

And just so everyone understands, I did not post this to come on here and bash a source. That ain't my style. I post to share my experiences, unfortunately my first experience with AA hasn't been a good one.

I'm allowed to say WHATEVER I want. As long as I'm not bashing a source. If ya don't like it don't read my comments. Kthnx

You can say what ever you want. And sound like a fucking mong at the same time. I'm not saying you can't. I'm saying you shouldnt.

Kfuckyourself

P.S. I'm not gonna comment on this thread anymore because regardless of whats said apparently the dick riders will be in full force. This is not directed towards Skip, or TouragegV8 either.

If you have any issue with anything I've said.. Feel free to message me, and we can handle it that way.

- - - Updated - - -

You can say what ever you want. And sound like a fucking mong at the same time. I'm not saying you can't. I'm saying you shouldnt.

Kfuckyourself

Go get some female hormones in your test. ;)

Damn that sucks. I am on there Test E right now just running 250mg for a cruise. No problems at all, painless inject and tiny nuts. But that is all.
I ran to grab my vial but noticed there is no batch numbers on there.

That sucks though, i had cellulitus from a bug bit in my hand, it blew up like a latex glove balloon.

Back