• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Greatest Story Never Told

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm the greatest thing that has happened or will happen on this board.

AMEN
TEAM RESPECT

UydUj.gif

Roid15 . I can feel the additional respect flowing already.

I charted the post count and thread count seven days before you were banned and the seven days while you were banned, forum activity was down 13.7% during banning. just sayin...:coffee:

I charted the post count and thread count seven days before you were banned and the seven days while you were banned, forum activity was down 13.7% during banning. just sayin...:coffee:
So you are saying that the banning was a net positive for the board?

How upset would you be if it came out that I get payed to post here ?

Your boss is a Jew and they don't pay for anything.

Hush Child, payment discussion is against the rules. You wouldn't be the first person convicted on a technicality.....:coffee:

All information on Anabolic Steroid Forums is for entertainment and educational purposes only!

ASF has no affiliation with ANY advertisors; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.

Don't send a PM to me or any mods/admin asking about any advertisors, we will not respond. We don't know anything about their businesses.

*Advertisers are FULLY responsible for enforcing the rules in their forums. Failure to enforce these rules will result in an advertiser being removed from ASF immediately.

*No discussion of payments, lists or payment methods on the open forum.

*No discussion of sending or receiving locations on the open forum.

*No discussion of customs or seizures on the open forum.

*No discussion of dates, transit times, or anything else that could be considered sensitive.

*No outing of personal information. Names, phone numbers addresses, etc.

*No discussion of ordering or receiving AAS in the countries where it’s illegal to do so. NO DOMESTIC DISCUSSION!

*No discussion of mail or mail couriers

*You may respectfully address issues however advertisor bashing is not permitted at any time.

It's your responsibility to check the laws that govern your Country, State, or Province in regards to items offered by some companies and advertisors that you may read about on this site. We are not liable or responsible for any purchases that you make with any advertisor.

Proceed at your own risk, and know the laws of the Country in which you reside.

Failure to follow these rules may result in an immediate banning.

Hush Child, payment discussion is against the rules. You wouldn't be the first person convicted on a technicality.....:coffee:
The funny part about those rules is that ASF 'isn't affiliated with any advertisor'....not even IMR?

Payment discussion for IMR is allowed as is any other legal companies who pay to advertise here. I buy all of my chems for research from them and they love my Visa.
Please feel free to use tommygunz15 at checkout for a 15% discount. Farva has a code too but it's for Canadian money, like 17% exchange rate difference, mines better.

Get Shredded!
Payment discussion for IMR is allowed as is any other legal companies who pay to advertise here. I buy all of my chems for research from them and they love my Visa.
Please feel free to use tommygunz15 at checkout for a 15% discount. Farva has a code too but it's for Canadian money, like 17% exchange rate difference, mines better.
But you had your boobies removed. Sheriv didn't.

SheriV is peddleing her wares on facebook or some shit, the little snake charmer....:coffee:

Huh?
I thought I was the only one who got paid to post here...

And it's paid not payed.

What do you guys get if I happen to use your code?
It either improved their kickbacks....errr salaries....or its proof that they are effective in their job.....or it goes into a gofundme campaign supporting vibrating dildos for king penguins.

Back