• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What happens when a big man runs?

I'll take an ass whopping and a prison sentence before I run unless one of my kids is in danger....

Damn big ronnie, your always fuckin up your self.

I'm getting old and I'm a lot less flexible than I used to be during my martial arts days. I just don't always remember that I'm less flexible and old....

I'm getting old and I'm a lot less flexible than I used to be during my martial arts days. I just don't always remember that I'm less flexible and old....

ya man.. I feel ya. Getin olds a son of a bitch. And god damn does it come fast.

I know that feeling. Just gotta keep chugging tho.

I feel you there! If I don't warm up and stretch for 30 minutes I'll injure myself with a lhjo session.

I feel you there! If I don't warm up and stretch for 30 minutes I'll injure myself with a lhjo session.
That's b/c you do 15iu of GH a day

Old.... lol...
You ain't seen nothin yet...

IML Gear Cream!
Just an age. I guess it depends on the lifestyle. And how much you slow down . then it comes outta know where and hits you like a ton of bricks.
I went to work 7-3Saturday morning, stayed up during the,day. Went back to work Saturday night at 11pm got off at 3pm Sunday. My son's bday! Stayed up until 1 am monday morning. Going to the gym soon. I work 11-7 this week or 11-11 won't go back to sleep until tomorrow somwtime..

But I love running!!

Back