• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Whores

Canebrake

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does a girls number of fucks bother you?

I use to worry about being with girls I know will give the pussy to anyone. I've never asked a girl how many they've been with.

With that said, there was a girl that I knew was a huge slut. Did I say huuge, I meant HUGE slut. There was something about her that I liked. Sassy, pretty, but came from a shitty family. I can't explain why I liked her. I knew I would never fuck her because she was a slut. She admitted to being with over 100 men. She was barely 30. I was told stories about her that actually made me feel bad.

We always flirted with each other when we were around. Well the stars aligned one night and I was like the hell with it. I was nervous because I thought her pussy was going to be as big as a coke can. It was quite the opposite. It was tight as hell and some of the best pussy I ever had.

For a one night stand whores be good

For marriage or a serious relationship whores be bad.

Tightest vagina I ever had belonged to a former adult actress. It's not just the number it's the attitude. I could care less about a past, but there are plenty of indicators of future indiscretion I have become aware of that bother me more. Also their age has a lot to do with it. I feel like a lot of chicks go through a second wild phase in their late 20's and early 30's especially if they never really cut wild when they were younger. I guess what I'm saying is women are always a gamble.

I'm interested in these "indicators" you speak of... Always good to keep a close eye

I'm interested in these "indicators" you speak of... Always good to keep a close eye
A woman that can't NOT acknowledge attention. Women that have mostly male friends. Women that demand an extra amount of time out by themselves. Cell phone locked, always on silent, always kept face down. Those are some good ones for starters.

100 men. Well 60% of men of STDs. So that means that she probably had 60 STD penises in her.

A woman that can't NOT acknowledge attention. Women that have mostly male friends. Women that demand an extra amount of time out by themselves. Cell phone locked, always on silent, always kept face down. Those are some good ones for starters.

This and this.

Never have I met a woman who can't not just acknowledge attention, seriously.

Whores/sluts/easy women are great for short term bagging.

IML Gear Cream!
How old is she now? People change but that kinda reputation hangs around.

This was recent she may be 32 now. She was thrown in jail for having sex with a 15 year old. He was her neighbors kid and she said she was shit faced when it happened. She's got serious mental issues.

Of course a dumbass 15 year old can't keep their mouths shut.

Big indicators right here.......:coffee:

There's always a good time for a party chick.. I don't think numbers matter for this situation, but It would play a role if I was staying with the person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whores turn me on. The hottest girl in the gym because she is the sluttiest, showing it all off in the gym. But if its a relationship, she better be a saint.

Whores turn me on. The hottest girl in the gym because she is the sluttiest, showing it all off in the gym. But if its a relationship, she better be a saint.
This

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The prevalence of herpes and other STDs on this board must be sky high.

Had a chick pick up her phone when I was banging her. I was like wtf? She said "oh it's my dad I'll call him back" Really?! At 2am?!
I banged her any way....hoes will always be hoes, she fucked like she was a pro.

Whores are awesome for a nut! I have met whores with small pussies then then girls that have only been with a few guys. My feeling is find a girl to get your dick hard every time and then keep her!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we all want the same thing, sex is fucking awesome. but its in moderation, some people dont know how to use moderation IE drugs ,alcohol and sex, and its mostly from some underlying issue, so like everyone has said, not a long term relationship, it will turn into some over the top drama

Back